Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Powder purchase

Old 01-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Spike

Unhappy Powder purchase

This insane new gun bill passed in New York and I have read it until my eyes watered. What is the way to get powder for reloading my shotshells? IMR PB and 700x.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:26 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
order from a big outlet online, make as big of order as they will ship for the hazmat fee, ya might check powder valley.
RR
I believe the problem jaycon11 has, Ridge Runner, is that the people living in the State of New York can no longer purchase reloading supplies online....atleast that is what I'm hearing from a couple people today. I may be wrong on this (I hope I am), but I think that's the case. Very very sad.

Jaycon11 if this is true I guess the only thing you can do is find it local. You guys out there need to throw these damn bums out of office. Yesterday wouldn't be soon enough.......

Last edited by quake; 01-20-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I heard the same thing quake from several folks. In the ML forum it was even posted that it automatically declined the order due to a NYS address...and that wasn't even for powder! Just some ml bullets and sabots. What a bunch of BS!

The NY'ers better band together and fast.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

"The NY'ers better band together and fast."

They already have and that's why Bloomberg and Cuomo Jr. are doing their thing with the backing of the big city folk in that state!
Old 01-21-2013, 12:56 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
"The NY'ers better band together and fast."

They already have and that's why Bloomberg and Cuomo Jr. are doing their thing with the backing of the big city folk in that state!
Well, they better band together a little more and in larger quantities and put a stop to the b.s....

It's time for people to get off their ass and stand up to all the kool-aid drinkers. This is just the beginning. If this stands, they will be banning or coming after other things. They never stop, they never rest. Before you know it, you will not even be allowed to own a pellet gun in New York and a few other states that come to mind.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Fork Horn

wait till they tell us to turn in our ammo......I'm sending mine air mail.......one round at a time.
RR

Old 01-22-2013, 03:24 PM
Typical Buck

wait till they tell us to turn in our ammo......I'm sending mine air mail.......one round at a time.
RR
Amen! That makes two of us....

Hey RR, where's the powder outlet in PA you speak of? I visit there often as my in-laws live there...
Old 01-22-2013, 03:37 PM
Typical Buck

Let me know if you figure it out...always love to visit new places when I get the chance.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

been trying to remember what/where it is, by buddy useta go up every year and buy powder and brass, let me research.
RR
LOL you redneck!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 03:32 PM
Spike

Default Help us

YES,the NYS gun law,as I understand it has a federal back ground check to puechase a box of .22 shells.Also,I am told,there is a 10.00 "fee" for each purchase. ANY and ALL help that we can get from our fellow brothers would be a great help. We need to stop it from going further than it has.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.