Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Primer choices.

Old 12-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by redgreen
I use WLRM primers in everything. They are hot, consistant and IMO better ignition in sub zero temperatures.
Exactly!

Here's why: Cause they seem to work great, and the price for Standard and Magnum are the same when I purchased them...so now I'm spoiled

And now with the new RUN on all reloading supplies, you better be all stocked up and set for another FOUR years. Oh and those Wolf/Tula Primers work great too! And you can get them 10-20 Bucks less, than the fast disappearing name brands!
Just my 2 cents
Old 12-31-2012, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I mostly buy Winchester just becuse they're easy to load in the tray of my hand priming tool. I lay a container of 100 on the priming tool tray, then slide the cardboard sleeve off. They all lie open side up, no flipping needed.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks again.