Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
second gameking failure >

second gameking failure

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

second gameking failure

Old 12-08-2009, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Precision
You gals feel free to use whatever excuse(s) are most convenient for you,to coddle your do-nothingness.

It ain't braggin' if you can do it and I find it a curiousity that you ladies seem bent upon feigning discussion upon matters in which you've zero clue. As per always,I simply speak fact...despite your collective chagrin.

Go back to your knitting circle,with tissues in hand to manage your tears.
What I find funny is nobody wants you here, not a soul. But you cant handle the rejection and have become a sort of stalker on the board.

Stalking is a term used to describe unwanted attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of people) to others. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation. The word "stalking" is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offence. It may also be used to refer to criminal offences or civil wrongs that include conduct which some people consider to be stalking, such as those described in law as "harassment" or similar terms.[citation needed]

Individuals characterised as stalkers may have a mistaken belief that the other person loves them (erotomania), or have a desire to help the other person.[3] Stalking consists of a series of actions which in themselves can be legal, such as calling on the phone, sending gifts, or sending emails.[4]
Stalkers may use threats and violence to frighten their victims. They may engage in vandalism and property damage. They may use physical attacks that are mostly meant to frighten. Less common are sexual assaults or physical attacks.[3]
Old 12-08-2009, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Precision
I'll toss the mice more bait and quip that there is reliably small agg's found in fireformed R/P hulls,care given to headspacing the K shoulder,W/W 296,400's and production over run 32gr V-Max kissing the lands of a K's throat.

Just sayin'.
Should of went with a faster twist, demm bb's aint got nothing on my 50 gr BT
Old 12-08-2009, 06:09 AM
Fork Horn

(Cats play with mice,because it humors them) see there you go again pumping up your ego.im musing with the idea that you have very low self esteem ,listen put your insecurity's down for a minute ,ill set my knitting needle down (im knitting a sharpshooters hat for you.7 rolls of yarn so far!)and we can hug .
Old 12-08-2009, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I gotta go to work. Will see if your still here when I get back
This Mortal has to do something with those trees you chopp down.

Old 12-08-2009, 06:18 AM
Fork Horn

there wood is not used for things like that ,there mainly pulping .