Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 anybody got one, or seen one? >

anybody got one, or seen one?

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

anybody got one, or seen one?

Old 05-07-2003, 08:41 PM

Default anybody got one, or seen one?

wantin to know if anyone knows anything about this portable reloadiing bench, its listed in midwys latest catalog and thepart #155 -024 3v372n7 priced at 47.55$ . seems like it would be ( as martha stuart would say --a good thing) but want to know if anybody has experience with it so i dont end up with a (piece of sh*#), p.s its from frankford arsenal.
Old 05-07-2003, 08:46 PM

Default RE: anybody got one, or seen one?

oh yea,,its on page 7---upper right.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have a friend that uses one and he seems to like it . Where he lives he don' t have any place to permanently mount his loader so He keeps it in a closet . I guess that would be better than not loading at all . He bought it at Midway a long time ago .
Old 05-08-2003, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Before I set up my reloading bench I was using a Black and Decker workmate, when I was ready to load pull it out and set it up. When it' s time to put it away it folds up and fits under the bed, etc. I' ve seen them in the catalog, but I wonder about the stability of it, also, not much surface space.
Old 05-09-2003, 06:39 AM
Fork Horn

I have/use one.I have a Rock Chucker mounted on it.Its portable and easy to take down.Its also very stable.A friend of mine has a Dillon progressive mounted up on one of these and he has no complaints.I rate this product highly.If you' re like me and just can' t have a permanant reloading bench setup,or you have space constraints,this product is tough to beat.I also thought about using a workmate but did' nt want the hassle of fabricating some sort of mount.Regards
Old 05-09-2003, 03:54 PM

thanks for the responses guys, got just the information i was lookin for, mines in the mail!