Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 Are things beginning to loosen up? >

Are things beginning to loosen up?

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Are things beginning to loosen up?

Old 05-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Are things beginning to loosen up?

Just wonder if things are beginning to get a little more available in regards to reloading components. As I stated in another post, I was having a bit of a rough time getting IMR 4350 for awhile. Just in the past few days or so, I've been able to pick up 4 lbs. at a couple of places that had no idea of when new stuff was going to arrive.
How's it going for some of the rest of you??
Old 05-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Are things beginning to loosen up?

I think it is tough all over. I just got my hands on some Reloader19. Still no primers out here in Virginia Tidewater area.
Old 05-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Fork Horn

Denver area is non existant! Friend of mine closed a store 8 or 9 years ago. I got some excellent buys on powder/primers and bullets. Store em in 20MM cans.At the time, I simply figured I'd use it eventually. At normal shooting rates, kids n dad are good for a few years.
Dan
Old 05-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Fork Horn

Still tight here...
Old 05-03-2009, 12:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was in a store tonight and seen R-22, IMR 4064, IMR 4350 and IMR 4831 on the shelves. No primers though. 223 value packs and 22lr ammo spied as well. I left em a pound lighter on the 4831 and the 4350 but left about 20 pounds on the shelf.

Sad part is I havent really reloaded enough to know what I really like..lmao. Id imagine that will take a few more years. My 270 loves the h version of the 4831 so I really dunno how it will take the the I version.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

No 22 LR available here.[:@]
Old 05-03-2009, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

Reno area isn't so good either. I have enough to last for a long time...cept I'm down to about 5k in magnum primers.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Fork Horn

Pacific Northwest is about the same. Shelves are empty. Dealers are waiting for shipments to get to them. At least thats what they say anyway.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tight in in Arkansas as well. A buddy of mine is the sporting goods buyer for a local co-op here. He told me this week that its not getting any better either. He's not sure if I'm gonna get the stuff that he ordered for me or not. Ive got enough pwd and bullets to last for a couple of years, but it don't hurt to keep a little extra.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pawildman

Just wonder if things are beginning to get a little more available in regards to reloading components. As I stated in another post, I was having a bit of a rough time getting IMR 4350 for awhile. Just in the past few days or so, I've been able to pick up 4 lbs. at a couple of places that had no idea of when new stuff was going to arrive.
How's it going for some of the rest of you??
Indiana area sucks![:@]
No sm pistol primers, not much useable powder and NO used handguns to be found, unless you have a golden sleeve?[]

Quick Reply: Are things beginning to loosen up?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.