Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 RCBS Customer service? >

RCBS Customer service?

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

RCBS Customer service?

Old 01-15-2008, 12:33 PM

Default RCBS Customer service?

Have any of you dealt with RCBS Customer service? I just received in the mail a Case trimmer, which looks top notch and then I also bought a neck turner. The neck turner is supposed to have two bags in it. One for the Micrometer assembly and one for all the small parts. Well I have no small parts bag and two Micrometers. Called the 1-800 number for RCBS and had no wait on hold, and the lady was really nice, said parts will be on there way ASAP. What are your dealings with RCBS customer service? Will I have my parts soon or should have I gambled with cabelas possible two to three week return and take a loss on shipping?

Old 01-15-2008, 12:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: RCBS Customer service?

They are top notch excellent people to deal with. I wouldn't expect anything fast from Cabelas
Old 01-15-2008, 01:05 PM

Always good to get a positive report on good customer service. Thanks for a valuable post HB.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, great people. Called to buy a new primer feed from them because mine broke (its about 20 years old), they said whats your address, its on the way. No charge at all. Great people!
Old 01-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Fork Horn

I broke the toggle block casting on my Rockchucker being stupid. I e-mailed customer service. got a response within the hour. had the part in 2 days.I offered to pay for it, they said no thanks, we appreciate your business. I would recommend RCBS to anyone and everyone.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

A buddy of mine called around looking for 300 h&H brass a few years back and couldn't find it anywhere. I think he needed 200 cases. He called Huntington Specialities and asked the guy if he had any he said he had 200+ some odd number 80 or 90 don't recall exactly. He ordered the 200 and they shipped the rest N/C. I would say he was very pleased with them.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:48 PM
bigcountry

Hey OEH, your pM box is full. Tried to reply to ya.

But sticking to the topic, RCBS is very good about sending out stuff. Here is my only gripe. I know you guys will think I am crazy. The chick on the line won't listen to ya. You tell her your having issues, with the trimmer and the pilot isn't going in straight, and before you can say you replaced this or that, she is ready to send you out an entire head assembly. And she won't take no for an answer, and sends it to you. You try the new head, and problem still exists, and then finally they send you out a new body.

Old 01-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have NEVER heard the first complaint on RCBS customer service.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a RCBS Rangemaster 750 scale that crapped out on me this week, and I have only had it maybe a year and a half. The manual says it has a 2 year warranty, but I can't find the receipt.

Are they going to rip my britches over not having the receipt?
Old 01-16-2008, 06:28 AM
Fork Horn

Have had great service from RCBS! Recently needed to replace a small rifle primer seat with a large primer seat, called RCBS and it was in the mail and no cost.

Quick Reply: RCBS Customer service?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.