Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Need space!

Old 08-27-2007, 07:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Need space!

Here's the deal,not that anybody shoots wheel guns but I picked upa buttload of bullets for my 357 I shoot jacketed bullets and some cast SWC but I have a excess of wad cutters! Hornady and Speer 148 grain,I would guess in excess of 1500 of them.I have some 38 spl empties that are sized and tumbled also.Anybody have a use for cast let me know...very flexible on price! For future reference you cannot ship 75 lbs. of bullets in a flat rate box and expect them to arrive in the same box!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Need space!

For future reference you cannot ship 75 lbs. of bullets in a flat rate box and expect them to arrive in the same box!
Thats true.

Wasnt to good when i bought a lot from sportsman guide to& there shipping methods in the past- like 3 full 30. cal ammo cans full of loaded ammo & my scope under them in the same box)

But sorry i do have a whole lot of the same many manybullets& 38/357 case already- just need to get busy& reload them.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

When shipping in the flat rate box all you need to do is put a 1/4" piece of plywood on the bottom of the box, fill up the box, fill the rest of the box up with peanuts, then tightly pack another piece of 1/4" plywood on top. You will not have any problem's-as long as you pack it tight, and use extra tape around the sides. I sometimes ship lead ingots, with no problem. Tom.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats a great idea head! If I ever ship I will do that!I found a guy local sorta and took slugs to his mother-in-law.