Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Lee

Old 08-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default Lee

Lee reloading products are pretty inexpensive compared to other brands. Is their stuff any good, or is it cheap junk?
Old 08-09-2006, 12:26 AM

Default RE: Lee

I wouldn't say cheap.
Inexpensive, yes. And you do get what you pay for.

But if it's all that you can afford, and you aren'texpecting to load match-grade on a shoestring budget, it'll get the job done.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:26 PM
DM

I wouldn't call it junk, i'd call it pretty good value for the "average" guy getting started out in reloading.

I remember back in the 60's sitting for hours on end, pounding out reloads for my rifle so i could afford to "shoot some more"useing one of those little Lee loader sets they sold back then for about 6 bucks!

Drilling Man
Old 08-09-2006, 12:51 PM

I suggest you ask Big Country about Lee products. He has a VAST experience , and loads for so many cartridges.

i'll let you in on a secret...Big Country won't say how long he has reloaded, or what he reloads. But rest asured, he has a VAST experience level, he even says so.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dollar for value the equipment of theirs that I have had has been just what I paid for.The only point at which they have the best is the price on the other hand every thing did what it was supposed to. Lee
Old 08-09-2006, 02:21 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: Charley

I suggest you ask Big Country about Lee products. He has a VAST experience , and loads for so many cartridges.

i'll let you in on a secret...Big Country won't say how long he has reloaded, or what he reloads. But rest asured, he has a VAST experience level, he even says so.
Now, your getting it lady. I was wondering how long it would take ya. Well, your a little thick skulled, not the most honest girl, little insecure, and need validated, but you got it finally.

Now, all you need to do is pay me for my time for the mere price of 20 dollars. Think of it, you will be validated even more, and won't feel so bad about being little slow.

Old 08-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Typical Buck

Nothing wrong with Lee if you ask me. I have tried RCBS and Lee when loading for my 7mm and didn't see a difference, except for price.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Fork Horn

it is working for me. someday I may upgrade, but i have started with the lee aniversary kit and bought several various items to get the job done. such as calapers etc....

mello
Old 08-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Many people start with LEE and then purchase RCBS but I don't know anyone that started with RCBS and then bought LEE.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

Many people start with LEE and then purchase RCBS but I don't know anyone that started with RCBS and then bought LEE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.