HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Reloading (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/reloading-15/)
-   -   Lee (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/reloading/151045-lee.html)

Challynger 08-08-2006 11:23 PM

Lee

Lee reloading products are pretty inexpensive compared to other brands. Is their stuff any good, or is it cheap junk?

wayomic 08-09-2006 12:26 AM

RE: Lee

I wouldn't say cheap.
Inexpensive, yes. And you do get what you pay for.

But if it's all that you can afford, and you aren'texpecting to load match-grade on a shoestring budget, it'll get the job done.

DM 08-09-2006 12:26 PM

I wouldn't call it junk, i'd call it pretty good value for the "average" guy getting started out in reloading.

I remember back in the 60's sitting for hours on end, pounding out reloads for my rifle so i could afford to "shoot some more"useing one of those little Lee loader sets they sold back then for about 6 bucks!

Drilling Man

Charley 08-09-2006 12:51 PM

I suggest you ask Big Country about Lee products. He has a VAST experience , and loads for so many cartridges.

i'll let you in on a secret...Big Country won't say how long he has reloaded, or what he reloads. But rest asured, he has a VAST experience level, he even says so.

lemoyne 08-09-2006 01:17 PM

Dollar for value the equipment of theirs that I have had has been just what I paid for.The only point at which they have the best is the price on the other hand every thing did what it was supposed to. Lee

bigcountry 08-09-2006 02:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Charley

I suggest you ask Big Country about Lee products. He has a VAST experience , and loads for so many cartridges.

i'll let you in on a secret...Big Country won't say how long he has reloaded, or what he reloads. But rest asured, he has a VAST experience level, he even says so.
Now, your getting it lady. :DI was wondering how long it would take ya. Well, your a little thick skulled, not the most honest girl, little insecure, and need validated, but you got it finally.

Now, all you need to do is pay me for my time for the mere price of 20 dollars. :D Think of it, you will be validated even more, and won't feel so bad about being little slow.

#40Fan 08-09-2006 07:32 PM

Nothing wrong with Lee if you ask me. I have tried RCBS and Lee when loading for my 7mm and didn't see a difference, except for price.

mello_collins 08-09-2006 08:22 PM

it is working for me. someday I may upgrade, but i have started with the lee aniversary kit and bought several various items to get the job done. such as calapers etc....

mello

stubblejumper 08-09-2006 08:59 PM

Many people start with LEE and then purchase RCBS but I don't know anyone that started with RCBS and then bought LEE.

Rebel Hog 08-09-2006 09:11 PM

ORIGINAL: stubblejumper

Many people start with LEE and then purchase RCBS but I don't know anyone that started with RCBS and then bought LEE.
:D:D:D