Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 Newbie to rifle reloading >

Newbie to rifle reloading

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Newbie to rifle reloading

Old 07-24-2006, 07:39 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Newbie to rifle reloading

ORIGINAL: Charley

Nice evasion, BC. Not willing to state your experience? Don't have much,I suppose.

I'm not sure what I did to push yor button. Wish I did know, I'd use it to turn you off. You do seem to have uncommonly bad manners, even for the internet. Guess your momma never taught you any better.
Nice try fishin. Lady, I feel like a puppet master. Not really bad manners, just call em as I see em. Your mama didn't teach you anything about honesty. so I will take bad manners anyday.

Pay me old lady, ain't no free lunch in this world.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:57 PM
Dominant Buck

Cory, do yourself a favor and try to purchase an RCBS "Chucker", unless you want to go thru the process ofelimination with less expensive loaders.

Old 07-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ol' Rebel Hog's got it right............save yourself the agony of wishin' you'd done this in the first place.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Cory, do yourself a favor and try to purchase an RCBS "Chucker", unless you want to go thru the process ofelimination with less expensive loaders.

Good advice, of course. But I've kept all my cheapie presses, an RCBS "Junior", a Lee Turret, and a Lee hand press, pluse several old Lyman 310 tong tools with scads of various dies, and I still use them all, as well as the Rockchucker. The Rockchucker gets all the heavy-duty sizing work, but the others still seat bullets, prime cases, etc. etc.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:26 AM

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Nice evasion, BC. Not willing to state your experience? Don't have much,I suppose.

I'm not sure what I did to push yor button. Wish I did know, I'd use it to turn you off. You do seem to have uncommonly bad manners, even for the internet. Guess your momma never taught you any better.

Nice try fishin. Lady, I feel like a puppet master. Not really bad manners, just call em as I see em. Your mama didn't teach you anything about honesty. so I will take bad manners anyday.

Pay me old lady, ain't no free lunch in this world.
Now it's honesty? Which part? My experience? If you are going to play poker, I suggest you have a hole card. You're not willing to show, even though you've anted up with your opinions. Pretty obvious you don't have one.
I don't think I will continue discussing this with you. Trying to teach a pig to sing wastes my time, and annoys the pig.
Old 07-25-2006, 06:27 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: eldeguello

ORIGINAL: Rebel Hog

Good advice, of course. But I've kept all my cheapie presses, an RCBS "Junior", a Lee Turret, and a Lee hand press, pluse several old Lyman 310 tong tools with scads of various dies, and I still use them all, as well as the Rockchucker. The Rockchucker gets all the heavy-duty sizing work, but the others still seat bullets, prime cases, etc. etc.

Yea, I kept mine too. I have no idea why. Still got a Lee challenger, and Lee 1000. That freakin lee 1000 has been pretty bad to work. But I invested alot of money and time in it.I have loaded on a Dillion 550 and that was nice, in fact very nice. But don't know if I shoot enough pistol to justify it.

Old 07-25-2006, 08:59 AM
Dominant Buck

eldeguello, Cory hasn't even started yet. How can he save the old stuff?
Old 07-25-2006, 10:00 AM
bigcountry

Now it's honesty? Which part? My experience? If you are going to play poker, I suggest you have a hole card. You're not willing to show, even though you've anted up with your opinions. Pretty obvious you don't have one.
Well it will cost ya girl. Very willing, and more than happy to share it with just about everybody for free, but for you since your mama didn't teach you about honsesty, it will cost ya the low price of$20lady.