Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Much needed prayers >

Much needed prayers

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Much needed prayers

Old 03-01-2021, 07:38 AM
Spike

Default Much needed prayers

My wife and I are struggling tremendously financially, and really need Prayers/Help. She has a severe case of lupus and it has started attacking her organs. It has now gotten to her heart and has started to affect the valves in her heart allowing blood to flow back into her heart. This has caused us to become overrun with medical bills with more on the way and our financial accounts to become more than depleted. While I know God will eventually provide a way out of this financial cesspool, I ask for your prayers that God's healing hand will intervene and help her pull through this. I can live in debt the rest of my life but I cant live without my best friend of 17years for the rest of my life.

Thank you in advance and God Bless.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:16 PM
Spike

Amen. Brother we are praying
Old 03-01-2021, 04:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

best of luck to you
been in like situation to know all too well how hard things can be when illness stops the flow of income and your left robbing savings, and just the depression and stress!
its a road you cannot really know till your on it

tremendous levels of pressure and stress and all that wondering if what your doing it the right call or not
its a hard road!

So, I feel for you

hope it all works out for the best in the best of ways it can!

Old 04-02-2021, 01:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Will definately pray for you for both health and financial support.