Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Prayers Needed >

Prayers Needed

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Prayers Needed

Old 03-01-2021, 07:11 AM
Spike

Default Prayers Needed

Good morning fellow hunters,

I am asking for prayers this morning because my wife and I are struggling tremendously financially. I have had my hours cut since this whole COVID thing started, and we have become swamped in medical bills. She has an autoimmune disease called lupus which has been attacking her organs. We recently found out that it has moved to her heart and has been preventing the valves in her heart to close completely which allows blood to flow back into her heart. Please pray for God's healing hand to do his work in her so that she comes out of this okay. I know we will somehow find a way to pay off the medical bills eventually and bring our accounts back to a positive stand point, but the most important things is pray that I do not lose my best friend of 17 years.

Thank you in advance and God Bless.
Attached Thumbnails Prayers Needed-merica.jpg  
Old 03-01-2021, 04:38 PM
Fork Horn

Prayers sent to you and your wife DV . May God lay his hand on your loving wifes heart and make it stronger so it heals .