Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of The Day { Signs of The Times} >

Word of The Day { Signs of The Times}

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of The Day { Signs of The Times}

Old 09-19-2019, 10:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Word of The Day { Signs of The Times}

2nd Timothy 3;2

1.This know also , that in the last days perilous / DIFFICULT times shall come. 2. For men shall be lovers of themselves , We live in the "Selfie " world...causing DIFFICULT times..the list goes on...covetous, boasters, , proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents , unthankful, unholy, 3. Without natural affection HOMOSEXUAL trucebreakers, false accusers POOR DONALD TRUMP...gets his full of false accusations.......incontinent meaning without self-control..fierce, despise-rs of those that are good, traitors , heady meaning conceited, high-minded , lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God. 5. Having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof; from such turn away.

That last verse...meaning they attend church...but they are only going through the motions..Titus 1;16 says by their actions they reject the Lord. We are no doubt in the last days...Peter tells us to make sure of your salvation..there will be MANY according to Matthew 7 that say Lord , Lord...I did such and such..and He will respond " Depart from me , ye that work iniquity, I NEVER KNEW you..Obvious it was a show..for The Lord never knew them.

The number one thing every Christian / follower of Jesus should daily be doing is reading your BIbles..daily..Whatever is keeping you from that is your personal idol. The paradox is...He desires to be your best friend, your Father, your personal 24/ 7 guide, your provider, your doctor, your deliverer , your wisdom, and to bring your life to it's fullest potential. ..these are all in the scriptures...

The reason why there are so many crazies in the world today...is because they have rejected the reading of The BIble so God has given them over to a corrupt spirit...a spirit of anti- Christ...Have you ever seen so many nations hating and killing so many Christians in your life..2nd Thessalonians 2;10b-12 Because they received not the truth {Bible} , that they may be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie.; 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the TRUTH / Bible , but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Yes my friends...Difficult Days.."Men shall be lovers of themselves"
Exhortation 1 John 5; 21 "Little children keep yourselves from idols, amen"

Last edited by Chuck7; 09-19-2019 at 10:55 AM.