Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of The Day { It's not will power but Spirit Power} >

Word of The Day { It's not will power but Spirit Power}

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of The Day { It's not will power but Spirit Power}

Old 08-22-2019, 01:10 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Word of The Day { It's not will power but Spirit Power}

Zechariah 4:6 KJV: Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Know my dear friends...that living the Christian life is IMPOSSIBLE in your flesh...John 3 says we MUST be BORN AGAIN by The Spirit. Romans 8 says if one does not have The Spirit he does not belong to God.

When one reads the Bible he quickly learns that it's impossible to live..Romans 8 says the flesh will not and can not serve God ..Jesus says the way yo get The Holy Spirit is to ask for it. Christians, in John 15 states that ALL CHRISTIANS are ORDAINED to bear fruit..and whatsoever ye ask in my name ye shall receive...and all fruitless Christians John 15 are thrown into the fire and are burned.2 times in John 15 we are told to ask God..in Jesus name for what we need.

I'll explain that...as a teacher in the 90s I had a wonderful principal...and he said whatever you need...just ask...I couldn't have ask for a Matthews Bow..but he met in my calling.{ As a teacher}.help with a tough student..and expensive program etc..etc..and I got what I ask for..And God will gladly equip His people with what they need...Your number one need is The Indwelling Holy Spirit..When He is enthrone in your heart everything is MUCH easier...like over coming lust..loving others...knowing his will..getting rid of all fear..and favor...and joy...ABUNDANT LIFE..Just read the Word,,,have a desire to obey ..ask God to fill you..

Luke 11;13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Love C7

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-22-2019 at 01:16 PM.