Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the Week { Called to Be Servants} >

Word of the Week { Called to Be Servants}

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the Week { Called to Be Servants}

Old 08-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Word of the Week { Called to Be Servants}

Darn...I had just written a message and Hunting.Net times me out..so I'll make it short this time..Jesus can not be your Savior unless He is your Lord..Servant { means slave to another and subject to His will}

The good news ...If God knows you are serious , He will HELP you BY His Spirit to overcome any obstacle in your life that is keeping you from being His Servant. It's starts with John 8;30- 34 IF you continue in My Word then ye shall know the truth and the truth SHALL set you free, Romans 8;7 says our flesh has enmity against God { Enmity means hates God} so it's not will power for your flesh wants no part in serving God..and only servants are going to Heaven. This is why you must ask Him to be Lord of your lives..your sin is secondary..He will give his Spirit to you to help you overcome sin and to guide you into all truth..You are not expected to serve God with your flesh but in the Spirit..

1 Peter 1;22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth THROUGH THE SPIRIT

Paul Romans 1;9 For God is my witness, whom I SERVE WITH MY SPIRIT..

and if you are walking in The Spirit...Gal 5 and I John 4 you have Love , Joy , Peace . Self Control and no Fear..

2nd Timothy 3;2 says in the last days perilous times shall come for men shall be lovers of themselves { Selfies} their eyes and hearts are following their agenda not Gods..and sadly in Matthew 7 He will say "Depart from me..for I know ye not" Doing a few weekly religious things when convenient for you is not being a Christian..He is either Lord of all or not Lord at all. Don't buy into the "Once saved always saved heresy" so many scriptures speak against this it's crazy..John 15 The branches IN ME that are unfruitful are thrown into the fire."

If you will humble yourself and ask God to be your Lord and Savior He will set you free indeed and give you the real joy you long for..Your emptiness and depression will flee.

God bless
C7

Last edited by Chuck7; 08-03-2019 at 08:27 PM.