Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the Week { Behold the Foul of The Air} >

Word of the Week { Behold the Foul of The Air}

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the Week { Behold the Foul of The Air}

Old 07-27-2019, 10:14 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Word of the Week { Behold the Foul of The Air}

This is a summary of this week's message for my local missions church.

It's taken from Matthew 6 : 19 -33

Jesus instructs us not to set as a goal to be wealthy...or 2nd Timothy 6;9 you can fall into many temptations and end up in perdition { Greek word meaning Hell} Yet on the other hand there are many verses that tell us God does bless the God fearing with "Treasures and Riches" Job was a God fearing man and he was the richest man in his area...God's word says he was a "Perfect man" and he was sorely tried..and the attitude of this perfect man in Job 1;21 is "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, blessed be the name of the Lord." That is the correct attitude...all our things come from God.

Later on in these verses our Lord says...that we Gentiles worry alot..we worry about food, clothing, our homes..and each day. He tells us to behold the foul of the air. In Florida { Florido meaning flowers} we have over 400 species of wild birds, 101 different butterflies and over 4700 different kinds of native plants. The blessing of being a hunter..{ We spend a lot of time admiring God's creation } it's not "Mother Nature " but father nature. Jesus says ..if God takes care of these..he will certainly take care of all your needs...maybe not your wants but certainly your needs..The birds are never without...and the fields are more lovlier than Solomon's clothing says the Lord. He knows every sparrow that falls to the ground, Matthew 10;29

The Lord says he is preparing your tomorrow so take one day at a time..What he instructs us to do..Is Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness...and ALL those THINGS SHALL be added unto you..

SImply put...Start your day in prayer and in the Word..Jeremiah 29;19 says God's servants seek HIm early daily..through His Word. 2 Tim 3;16 says All scripture is given by God...and is profitable for instruction in righteousness...Do we believe it..Believe / Faith..comes from only one source..Romans 10;17 The reading of His Word.

BLessings,
C7

Last edited by Chuck7; 07-28-2019 at 06:13 PM.
Old 07-28-2019, 02:17 AM
Super Moderator

I think you meant 1 Timothy 6:9 there chuck.

Good thoughts

-Jake
Old 07-28-2019, 06:33 AM
Dominant Buck

Your correct Jake..and thx for reading my post.

Have a blessed day,
C7