Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the Day..In Everything Give Thanks.. >

Word of the Day..In Everything Give Thanks..

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the Day..In Everything Give Thanks..

Old 07-20-2019, 10:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Word of the Day..In Everything Give Thanks..

Proverbs 8;12 says that God is behind every good invention..James 1 says that every good and perfect gift cometh from above..These good things will not be found in Hell...For none of God's goodness is found in Hell..
Here's a very short list of things I'm thankful for...that comes from God..
My wife
My children
My Air conditioner
My Fruit trees
My Firearms
My tools
My wisdom
My joy
My understanding
My truck...which someone literally gave me..had 9000 miles 4 wheel drive GMC 2012
My church { actually God's church}
My money
My food
My water...
My fishing equipment

It all came from God...He put the thoughts in the people who invented many of those things..not the wicked things...the BIble speaks of those too.."But every good thing comes from God." 1 Thess 5;17 In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." Even in Timothy it says before you eat you should give God thanks and quote a Bible verse." Then your food is sanctified."by The Word with all the GMO food dear friends...it would be wise to pray over your food.

Christians..God is not to be a hobby BUT rather your entire life is centered around His precepts from His Word..and then..our lives are abundantly blessed.

PS thx Heavenly Father for the freedom to post things like this in the USA ..and thx for Donald Trump..my health and my phone, grandkids, good looking wife ..peace in my neighborhood, rain..and the other 1000s of blessing...You are a wonderful Father.

Your Son,
Chuck7

Last edited by Chuck7; 07-20-2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:28 PM
Dominant Buck

and my Martin guitar...we have no TV in our home...so I play alot of music and put music to many Psalms and other BIble verses..
and my jon boat
my awesome dog
my bed..where I spend lots of hours daily in..
water
fresh fruit
stores
therma cell
sun screen
doctors
fire department
etc.etc...much to be thankful to God for..