Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the day { Divine Healing} >

Word of the day { Divine Healing}

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the day { Divine Healing}

Old 07-19-2019, 11:17 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Word of the day { Divine Healing}

The Bible speaks of a number of different ways that God heals today.

A. When I'm sick , the first thing I do is ask God if I'm being judged. In the Bible, most sickness / diseases are brought on by sin...Example John 5 to the man healed by the pool Jesus said "Go and sin no more lest a worse thing happen to you." So repentance can bring about a cure...example///stop drinking and you won't get anymore hang overs..or cancer of the liver..

B. On youtube there is a powerful story called The Betty Baxter Story...of a twisted up little girl born paralized. Her mom read in Hebrews 13, Jesus, the same yesterday , today and forever." Jesus visited the little girl and told her the date and time that he would heal her { After her mom fasted for her} the living room was filled with her family that day to see the event. Jesus showed up in a mighty wind and her vertebrates and inward parts snapped together and she sprang to her feet totally healed...and preaching today..that is called a miracle.

C. A change of diet will often cure..we all know sugar feeds cancer and tumors..Garlic destroys bacteria and fungus..Psalm 103 Bless the Lord who satisfies our mouth with good things so that our body is renewed .

D. Fasting...when animals are sick they stop eatting..For humans after 3 days of a water fast your body goes into Ketosis...and your begins to maintenance your body by eatting and desposing the junk..like tumors etc..I did this for 9 days and 1 meal before ..it works. Mark 9 { Fasting causes your faith to have a magnum load...from a 22 caliber to a 30-06 } after the disciples were annointed to deliver folks from demons..they had a case fail Jesus said you ARE FAITHLESS...they said what to we do...He said this kind can only work through Prayer AND Fasting.

E. James 5 Call for the elders of the church and have them pray over them calling on the name of the Lord { Jesus in the English . Yeshuah in the Hebrew} and the prayer of faith shall heal them..

e. Mark 16 says and they shall recover...so the healing could be gradual.

F. A big daily diet of the Word of God can heal Proverbs...4 ;22 Keep them in the midst of thine eyes..for they are health unto ALL THY FLESH.."He sent his Word and healed them."

Blessings ,
C7
Old 07-20-2019, 09:32 PM
Dominant Buck

PS and doctors are from God as well...but my last resort..I seek God first...If I break a bone..the doctor simply sets the bone..the healing still comes from God..If you get stitches...he sows up the tear..God still heals the wound..I'm not against doctors in anyway shape or form..Luke from the Bible was a doctor.