Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the day {God's Recipe for MANY Good Days} >

Word of the day {God's Recipe for MANY Good Days}

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the day {God's Recipe for MANY Good Days}

Old 07-16-2019, 11:32 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Word of the day {God's Recipe for MANY Good Days}

The Bible says "Many are the Afflictions of the Righteous} Psalm 34;19 but also Daavid under the annointing of The Holy Spirit tells us how to have many good days and a long life..NOw I never preach a message that I haven't lived...that would be hypocrisy...What I'm telling you works...not sure about non- Christians but diffently for Christians..

OK I'm surrounded by Puerto Ricans, Mexicans and Blacks in my neighborhood..I HATE NOISE...not sure if it's my age or what..but i hate dogs barking, loud kids and boom boxes..and here is how to have many good peaceful days..I've had about 5 bad days so far all year..the rest WONDERFUL

God's Recipe..Psalm 34 ;12-15 What man is he that desireth life ; and loveth many good days, that he may see good?
A. Keep thy tongue from evil..Alright guys..treat your wife with respect in the bedroom."Not like the heathen husbands who know not God"
B. and thy lips from speaking guile { Guile is slander / gossip} and don't listen to it either on talk shows , Facebook etc.}
C. Depart from evil...Repent from every inkling of sin
D. and do good { call your mom, do something nice for other { Matthew 6 in secret}
E. Seek peace and pursue it...go fishing..I go 3 times a week...take a camera...might see something awesome..

I take B very serious,,,James 3;2 says if anyone can control the tongue he is a perfect man..Perfect in the Greek teleosis...meaning mature , complete..My wife and I get up , have a tea or coffee..chat for 1 hour..and then most days the rest of the day I am quiet till dinner time.. My wife is cool with this and says she gets more work done when I { Go on the clock / silence} plus it tunes your ears to hearing God's Spirit.} NOW if your not a Christian..you need to get on board and get Born Again John 3,,PM me a message and I'll tell you how,,
The Word says when you please God He will CAUSE your enemies to be a peace with you. He can control their thoughts toward you..He even knows your very next thought..He is God...God has done that for me...I have total respect with all my neighbors..The 5 days I disobeyed...the neighbors were loud as CRAP!! I've learned to trust and obey...When I do that I get favor with God and man..Proverbs 3;4

PS I also have no TV set and leave my phone in my truck..I strive to walk with God 24/7 He's my Father and best friend....and he knows where the deer are too {-; "Every sparrow that falls""and how many hairs are on everyone head" " Is anything to hard for God" lol foolish question..unless you are faithless

Last edited by Chuck7; 07-16-2019 at 11:43 PM.
Old 07-31-2019, 02:56 AM
Dominant Buck

Thx for responding.,,,they look delicious..I love cooking as well. I cook 4 days of the week , my wife cooks 3. But their is also a recipe/ instructions from God on how to have Abundant Life..Very simple..Be a servant of Christ instead of a servant of sin..The Bible says we are all serving someone..either Satan/Sin/Pride or God ..The way to Abundant life is a very narrow road...and "Few there be that find it." Matthew 7
C7