Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the Day, January 7, 2019, Revelation 22:19 >

Word of the Day, January 7, 2019, Revelation 22:19

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the Day, January 7, 2019, Revelation 22:19

Old 01-07-2019, 03:27 AM
Fork Horn

Default Word of the Day, January 7, 2019, Revelation 22:19

Word of the Day, January 7, 2019

“ Everything will fade everything will fade. The heavens and the earth will pass away. But You will remain yes You will remain always. Jesus faithful Word of God. The anchor of my heart. You're everything You say You are. Greater than my deepest needs. The ground beneath my feet.”

Revelation 22:19

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

What do you believe in? Do you have a belief that you are willing to stand behind whether it be yourself, another person or Christ Jesus? Do you believe in the Word of GOD? Do you believe that Christ died on the cross, and rose from the dead after three days? Are these beliefs biblical, based upon the Word of GOD and do you know these because you read the bible or because you are the pope of your own religion, or believe based upon what someone told you, or has changed the Word of GOD to fit their needs? There is only one Word of GOD and Christ told us that “ Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.”

Is your belief based upon a man that wrote a book, separate of the Word of GOD? Is your belief based upon a religion that honors men and woman? Is your belief based a religion that changes GOD’s commandments and His words because they do not like them? Is your belief based upon earthly religion of today that has removed GOD from our day-to-day life or is your believe is that there is no GOD?

Philippians 2:10-11: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

So I ask this today. What do you believe? What are your Articles of Faith?

I quote this from my church’s web page: (fbbc.info)

“ A Bible Baptist is one who believes in a supernatural Bible, which tells of a supernatural Christ, Who had a supernatural birth, Who spoke supernatural words, Who performed supernatural miracles, Who lived a supernatural life, Who died a supernatural death, Who rose in supernatural splendor, Who intercedes as a supernatural Priest, and Who will one day return in supernatural glory to establish a supernatural Kingdom on the earth.”

So I would like to break this down a bit. Do you believe that the bible is the written word of GOD? Do we believe that it is the truth and no errors? For me, this is the core of my faith and I believe it must be. For without the Word of GOD, how would we know about GOD, His mercy and saving grace and His Son dying on the cross, raising from the died and is coming again? It is the only book for me. It is my spiritual compass and my guide for my life.

Do you believe that Christ was born of a supernatural birth? I believe that Christ was from the Holy Ghost and born from Mary a virgin and manifest in the flesh as a man, yet still GOD.

Do you believe that His words are supernatural? I believe only by the Holy Spirit can we understand His words completely. Christ spoke with the Authority of GOD because He is GOD.

Do you believe Christ performed miracles? I believe every one of them because I believe the Bible.

Do you believe that Christ lived a supernatural life? I believe that He lived a perfect life and is the best example of this then, now and forever. None of us can be perfect, but we must try daily to live like Christ showed us. We must ask the Holy Spirit to guide us and not live by our own flesh.

Do you believe that Christ died a supernatural death and rose in a supernatural splendor? I believe that Christ rose on the third day and sits on the right hand of GOD according to His scriptures and is coming again.

Do you believe that Christ is your High Priest? I believe that I have a great High Priest that is passed into heavens in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour. I believe He is head of His Church.

Do you believe that Christ will come again in a supernatural glory to establish His supernatural Kingdom here on earth? I believe that there will be a day that the dead in Christ shall rise first and that the saints that are alive, will be changed in a twinkling of a eye, at the last trump and after 7 years of tribulation He will descend with the saints to setup His Kingdom here on earth for a 1000 year reign.

My point in this WOD is that you must not allow or change the Word of GOD. It is perfect. It is Holy. It is GOD speaking to us through His Word. Understand His word by studying and reading it daily, obey His commandments and live a life that reflects Christ. What do you believe and why?

“ I believe in God our Father. I believe in Christ the Son. I believe in the Holy Spirit. Our God is three in one. I believe in the resurrection that we will rise again. For I believe in the name of Jesus.”

Timothy P. Furness