Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the Day, January 3, 2018, Isaiah 43:21 >

Word of the Day, January 3, 2018, Isaiah 43:21

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the Day, January 3, 2018, Isaiah 43:21

Old 01-03-2019, 04:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default Word of the Day, January 3, 2018, Isaiah 43:21

Word of the Day, January 3, 2019

“ All praise to thee, who safe hast kept and hast refreshed me while I slept! Grant, Lord, when I from death shall wake, I may of endless life partake."

Isaiah 43:21

21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Do we awake each and every morning giving praise unto our GOD? How about throughout the day? Do we finish our day in praise to our Abba Father?

We all know the Doxology Hymn and I learned something this morning that it has 15 different verses. Never knew that. Good to learn something new this morning. The lyrics at the start and end today’s WOD are from those verses. These words below are what we all know as The Doxology.

“ Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow; Praise Him, all creatures here below; Praise Him above, ye heavenly host; Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.”

GOD formed us to praise Him. We need to let our mouth be filled with praise and our joyful lips shall praise Him. We should clap our hands and shouts with our voices of triumph. We are to bless Him at all times and for praise to be continually in our mouth. It is good to singing praises to our Lord. We shell show forth our praises to the One that has called us out of the darkness. Our praises are to be with understanding and we are to call on Him that is worthy to be praise.

It is a good thing to give thanks of praise unto our LORD. Our LORD is great and greatly to be praise by us. We are to praise our LORD for His goodness and for His wonderful works. We are to sing praises unto GOD and we are to give thanks for all the things unto GOD the Father, for His works all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Simple right? All those words above are from the Holy Bible. How do we praise Him? With our voice one on one with GOD; With our voice throughout the day; With our songs of praises in our mind, out loud in your way to work, at your work, in your home, with other believers in church each week and where ever we are. Give Him all the praise!

The Doxology is a masterpiece of praise, dedication and trust in the LORD. It has verses that can be sung in the morning, the mid day and an evening verse filled with praises unto our GOD for the day. We could learn from this old hymn written by Thomas Ken in the 17th century that we should want and need to Praise our Father GOD. You are my faithful GOD forever and let my praises be unto you and you alone.

“ Awake, my soul, and with the sun thy daily course of duty run. Cast off dull sloth, and joyful rise to pay thy morning sacrifice.”

Timothy P. Furness