Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the Day, September 25, 2017, Titus 3:5-6 >

Word of the Day, September 25, 2017, Titus 3:5-6

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the Day, September 25, 2017, Titus 3:5-6

Old 09-25-2017, 02:15 AM
Fork Horn

Default Word of the Day, September 25, 2017, Titus 3:5-6

Word of the Day, September 25, 2017

“ I owe all to You I owe all to You, Jesus, Jesus. Your love ran red. Your love ran red. Saviour of the World. Jesus, Saviour of the World. Your love ran Red, Your love ran red.”

Titus 3:5-6

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour
;

Who is your Saviour? Today’s world we live in there are many people that believe in a different saviour. A King maybe, a President, a activist, maybe a religious leader, how about someone that is famous in sports or Hollywood or a popular singer or a musician? For me and my house it is Christ Jesus.

1 John 4:14: 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Jesus Christ was sent from GOD to be the Saviour of the world. No man or woman can do this. No one can save us from death but the Saviour, Christ Jesus.

John 4:42: 42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Luke 2:11: 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Acts 5:31: 31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

I guess anybody can forgive us but nobody can forgive us and grant mercies from our sins. Nobody can save us from our sins and nobody washed our sins away with their blood like Christ did on the cross.

Acts 13:23: 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Philippians 3:30: 20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Titus 2:13: 13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Are you looking for a Saviour today? Are you in need of hope today? That can come from only one person and that is Christ Jesus and He can be your personal LORD and Saviour today and for eternity. Christ gave Himself for us that He might redeem us from all of our sins and to purify us unto Him. I promise you, nobody can do that except Jesus Christ, my LORD and Saviour.

“ What a Savior my Redeemer, Friend of sinners one like me. Oh what kindness suffered violence healed my blindness and set me free. Oh what grace I've found in You my Jesus that my soul should entertain Your greatness should this life hold nothing but my Savior I will praise You. Always.”

Timothy P. Furness