Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Religion
Word of the Day, May 31, 2017, Psalm 8:9 >

Word of the Day, May 31, 2017, Psalm 8:9

Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Word of the Day, May 31, 2017, Psalm 8:9

Old 05-31-2017, 02:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default Word of the Day, May 31, 2017, Psalm 8:9

Word of the Day, May 31, 2017

There is powr, powr, wonder-working powr. In the blood of the Lamb; There is powr, powr, wonder-working powr. In the precious blood of the Lamb.

Psalm 8:9

9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

I am going to make this short and sweet this morning. I believe this verse with all that I am. These words were not my priority as I grew from a child to a young man, however, it is what I am today, a man that knows how excellent in the name of GOD, my LORD in my entire world.

I want to praise His excellent name, on the mountaintop, in the hills, in the valleys and even in the pits of life. To GOD be the glory. GOD of mercy, sweet love of mine, Hallelujah!

Each day I awake and look for the glorious unfolding. What will GOD show me today? How can I serve Him today? How I can be the light and not the darkness to someone? How can I be the Bible to someone today? Let me say each and everyday, O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name.

OH Lord, How Excellent. How Excellent, How Excellent, How Excellent! Is... Thy name!

Timothy P. Furness