Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

A muddy road

Old 05-06-2017, 05:59 AM
Little Doe Peep

Wink A muddy road

Tanzan and Ekido were once traveling together down a muddy road. A heavy rain was still falling.
--

Coming around a bend, they met a lovely girl in a silk kimono and sash, unable to cross the intersection.
-

“Come on girl,” said Tanzan at once. Lifting her in his arms, he carried her over the mud.
-

Ekido did not speak again until that night when they reached a lodging temple. Then he no longer could restrain himself. “We monks don’t go near females,” he told Tanzan, “especiallyyoung and lovely ones. It is dangerous. Why did you do that?”

“I left the girl there,”said Tanzan. “Are you still carrying her?”

Last edited by sachiko; 05-06-2017 at 06:02 AM.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator

I am sometimes (often times?) surprised by what people hold on to. The wife, or a friend, or co worker or who ever will bring something up "Well you did this..." or "you said this..." and you can tell it's been bothering them, and I barely remember what happened. I guess I'm lucky that I'm able to let things go. Maybe it's the time spent in law enforcement. When the fight, or disagreement, is over, it's over. No sense carrying it with you.
-Jake