Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

7 Signs

Old 03-16-2017, 06:11 AM
Spike

Default 7 Signs

7 signs an angel is near. I've personally found feathers when going through tough spots in my life. I seem to find pennies whenever I need encouragement. Remember is says "In God We Trust" on them.

Old 03-16-2017, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator

I can't watch this video currently to comment on what's in it. But I do believe God has his hand of protection on us. I've personally experienced a few things that I've thought "I never should have walked away from that" But have with relatively minor injuries. And even day to day I believe we're protected. I often think about times when it seems like your running late for no specific reason, or it seems like nothing is going right, that there may be a reason why we experience delays and etc. How often do you hear someone say "If I'd been a minute earlier I would have been in that crash" Or something similar. Definitely something to think about and be thankful for.
-Jake
Old 03-16-2017, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the penny observation. It's really cool!
Old 03-18-2017, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Inspiring and moving. The attached one about five signs a deceased loved one is near was also cool.

I'm well aware of the existence of a spiritual world. My wife is a little closer to that than I am. She will communicate with her ancestors about important matters and seek their guidance. She says she obeys the rules they have handed down so as not to disappoint them, because she can feel it if they approve or disapprove.