Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Bible Verses

Old 01-17-2016, 03:42 AM
Banned

Romans 10:12-13King James Version (KJV)

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Joel 2:32King James Version (KJV)

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

Acts 2:21King James Version (KJV)

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

here , an idea is put forth and repeated and repeated. so, it stands to reason that this is a pretty important point.
glory be! what greater promise was ever made!
Old 01-18-2016, 04:20 AM
Banned

Genesis 32:24-29King James Version (KJV)

24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

man always tries to bargain with GOD and wrestle for blessings. it is the broken man who gets the blessings.
Old 01-19-2016, 04:32 AM
Banned

2 Corinthians 5:16-21King James Version (KJV)

16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Old 01-19-2016, 07:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Now Isaac loved Esau, because he ate his venison.
GEn.25;28

Old 01-19-2016, 09:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chuck7 View Post
Now Isaac loved Esau, because he ate his venison.
GEn.25;28

ISSAC still looks to man, while next line ,"rebekah loved jacob", shows that rebekah looked to GODS promise.

Genesis 25:21-23King James Version (KJV)

21 And Isaac intreated the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and the Lord was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.

22 And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the Lord.

23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
Old 01-20-2016, 05:21 AM
Banned

Matthew 6:33King James Version (KJV)

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:40 PM
Banned

Jeremiah 32:27 “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?”
Old 01-22-2016, 03:55 AM
Banned

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:01 AM
Banned

Exodus 3:13-14King James Version (KJV)

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

HE is the creator,the Alpha, the Omega, the father, the counselor , the teacher , the comforter ,the physician, the guide, the way,the truth and the light, the ONE WHO WAS, IS AND EVER SHALL BE.
HE IS THE GREAT, I AM!
GLORY BE!HE is whatever you need him to be. AND HE HAS PROMISED HIS PEOPLE, that HE shall never forsake them.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:22 AM
Banned

Proverbs 3:21-26King James Version (KJV)

21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:

22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.

23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.

24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.

26 For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.