Religion Discuss how your religious views affect your hunting lifestyle. All religions are welcome to post.

Bible Verses

Old 01-11-2016, 04:19 AM
Banned

Exodus 15:13King James Version (KJV)

13 Thou in thy mercy hast led forth the people which thou hast redeemed: thou hast guided them in thy strength unto thy holy habitation.
Old 01-12-2016, 04:40 AM
Banned

Ephesians 6:10-14King James Version (KJV)

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
Old 01-13-2016, 04:48 AM
Banned

Luke 6:31King James Version (KJV)

31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
Old 01-13-2016, 09:24 AM
Dominant Buck

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
John 20"31
Old 01-14-2016, 04:16 AM
Banned

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
Old 01-15-2016, 04:27 AM
Banned

Mark 11:15-19King James Version (KJV)

15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;

16 And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.

17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

18 And the scribes and chief priests heard it, and sought how they might destroy him: for they feared him, because all the people was astonished at his doctrine.

19 And when even was come, he went out of the city.

many see questioning church doctrine as wrong and would silence you.
Jesus said love one another . questioning wrongdoing in the church is a form of love.
if you see a child stepping in front of a truck ,you would pull him back. so must the church be pulled, from time to time to save it from certain death.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:27 AM
Dominant Buck

31If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8
Old 01-15-2016, 11:22 AM
Dominant Buck

He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
And wine that maketh glad the heart of manPsalm 104
I say ..Amen and Amen
Old 01-16-2016, 04:39 AM
Banned

Jeremiah 17:5-10King James Version (KJV)

5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Old 01-16-2016, 08:55 AM
Dominant Buck

AMEN brother...awesome verses/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.