Community
Predator Hunting Tactics, Strategies and Reference Material Experienced Predator hunters share what works, what you need and how to best use it.

Welcome to the New Sub-Forum

Old 03-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Note--Answer moved to top about which camo is best. Post left for post count purposes.
CalHunter

Last edited by CalHunter; 03-17-2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Answer moved to another topic/answer.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:27 AM
Super Moderator

Since this is a new sub-forum, I guess I should explain things a little more (or better than I did above). For organizational clarity, it would seem more useful for members and experienced members posting strategy, experience, observations, etc. if members posted questions in this topic and members answered in a new topic with that title.

For instance, I ask what are the best ways to put up a bobcat set (decoy, caller, etc.) so I can hopefully shoot one. A member would start a new topic with a title such as Bobcat set for calling or something similar and then post their observations, experience, hard-earned knowledge. The OP (Original Posting member) can quote the question if they like and may post a little or a lot. Other experienced members could chime in with their experience.

In this way, members looking for that knowledge and experience could then look for the appropriate title/subject they want to learn about and find all of the posts in one convenient topic instead of having to wade through posts about other topics in the thread pinned at the top. I should have made that clearer in my explanatory posts in the pinned welcome topic. IN thinking a little further, I think it makes even more sense to create a question topic for members to post their questions in and pin that topic to the top also. Sorry for the confusion and thanks again to the members who are so willing to contribute from their knowledge, experience and expertise.