Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 HERES AN IDEA >

HERES AN IDEA

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

HERES AN IDEA

Old 04-10-2005, 07:43 PM

Default HERES AN IDEA

Regarding the minuteman project, put a bounty on any alien from the middle east caught trying to cross the border illegaly. In the last couple of weeks 6 Iraqi's were caught in Mexicali. I say we pay any American or Mexican 1,000 bucks per head for every middle eastern illegal alien arrested. I'll contribute a couple hundred bucks to the cause.

Metro
Old 04-11-2005, 04:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HERES AN IDEA

I like it, particularly paying it to the mexicans as well. I think it would have to be a bit higher though so as to entice the coyotes to sell them out before they get to, or at, the border. It might also give the mexicans an opportunity to make a few bucks in mexico and thus stay at home.
Old 04-12-2005, 10:37 AM

Yes, money talks. I can see the mexican coyotes starting and underground movement to round up rag heads trying to come over, hell make it 5 or 10 thousand a head.

Metro
Old 04-12-2005, 10:59 AM

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=43754

INVASION USA
Mexican army ******s
border drug-runners
Minutemen, U.S. officials say military directs illegals to avoid Arizona patrols

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: April 11, 2005
9:40 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – The Mexican army is ******ing those attempting to cross over the U.S. border illegally – including known drug-runners – to areas not patrolled by the Minuteman Project near Naco, Ariz., say Border Patrol sources and other officials including a U.S. congressman.
Old 04-12-2005, 11:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sounds like a good idea to me metro.yep it work for know criminals.

Criminals or not do they ship them back to there country of orgin with a free plane ride? Guess it would variy. and just middle easterners?
Many connected to the middleeast0sama/taliban/ etc but are from places like chyechniea ?, idonasia varies parts of asia, europe , africa etc.

$25,000 sounds good... maybe - but are they just going to ship im back& let them go for the most part?
Old 04-12-2005, 11:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

There was a yong man from rochester , ny but at the university here busted by the fbi not to long ago. For trying to buy weapons etc on the computer etc for somalian terrorists.

But maybe that was really the insider group& the radio wave at work?