Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Gay Duckhunters for Kerry >

Gay Duckhunters for Kerry

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Gay Duckhunters for Kerry

Old 10-29-2004, 10:55 AM

Default Gay Duckhunters for Kerry

Rather did it again! Last night he did a piece on the CBS evening news with a fat duck hunter talkin about how important the 38 million sportsman's vote is this election. Then he listed the bad stuff Bush did with more forest roads etc and all the great things Kerry did like vote more money for the endangered species act. Said Kerry was a hunter since he was 12 years old. I wrote and asked CBS when they were going back to reporting the news based on facts instead of liberal spin. I asked them to list the years that Kerry purchased a hunting license and in what states since he was 12. Think they will run that info before the election??
Old 10-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Gay Duckhunters for Kerry

I've never seen such obvious bias by news organizations in my 55 years on this planet. I refuse to watch anything on the alphabet stations or cnn. I think we should all boycott the jerks until they play fair.
Old 10-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have just about every license I've ever purchased. Even have my original Hunter Saftey Course card from 1970. Let him show us some of his. Check out the video under Stolen Honor under this forum. It'll make you want to choke the $#!t out of him.
Old 10-29-2004, 11:28 AM
Dominant Buck

So thats who he was goose hunting with.

The funny thing is, Kerry is always shown hunting, but never has any game?????? That tells me he is either trying to sell himself to the hunters (which we wont buy), or is a sorry shot (proving he in not a true hunter).

Either way, he needs to lose.
Old 10-29-2004, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

The US would be a better place without Senator Kerry, without a doubt.
Old 10-29-2004, 04:27 PM

He is as good a hunter and supporter as he is a Red Sox fan. After all he said it was said when Bill Buckner dropped that fly ball in 1986 and "How about the Manny Ortez! Yessiree he's our man.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:51 PM

Kerry=Jacka$$-belly crawlin slimy poltican.

Yes im not suprized the gay/peta/liberal star actrs& sheep, french,iran,UN, kennedy,clintoons GUN grabbers all/ all anti hunting, are behind him pushing hard.

Tu2[]
Old 10-29-2004, 11:49 PM

all the great things Kerry did like vote more money for the endangered species act
Oh ya the ESA is the Hunter's best freind?[:'(][:@][&:] I guess if they wanted to spin crap to make some of us fall for it, maybe they should research what Hunters stand for and try and get some one who could at least act like one of us?[:'(]