Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 new civil war?? >

new civil war??

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

new civil war??

Old 10-10-2004, 12:10 PM
BT
Typical Buck

Default new civil war??

It seam that the rift between the left and the right.

Is about as big as it ever has been.

If it keeps going the way it is the country will be more divided than ever.

Do you ever see the posibilty of a Civil war between the left and right?
Old 10-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: new civil war??

I don't know if it will be between the left and right as described but another civil-war is very possible in this country.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I figure...if there's another "civil war" like you stated...it won't be amongst parties, it'll be citizens versus the goverment/feds.

I see more of a rift over a somewhat, forceful government and the people, then I do between the left and right.

Plus, everyone knows, some liberal, tree-huggin, pot-smokin, city-slicker, hippie, is no match against people like myself...

Plus...conservatives have all the guns...
Old 10-11-2004, 07:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

Our society is over-regulated on all fronts. I don't think this will lead to civil war, but maybe civil unrest. Some big event would have to spark a war.
Old 10-11-2004, 07:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Who do you think this civil war will be between Strut?
Old 10-11-2004, 11:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Plus, everyone knows, some liberal, tree-huggin, pot-smokin, city-slicker, hippie, is no match against people like myself...

Plus...conservatives have all the guns...
This is so true. I'm sure there are some liberal leaders with firearms and experience, but could you imagine getting your average anti-self-defense advocate to pic up a rifle, let alone use it effectively?

Etothepii is correct--unrest will first begin to grow, and perhaps at some point it could erupt into war. I don't think anyone in the "maintstream" populace wants to go straight into combat to achieve their aims.
Old 10-11-2004, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nope it will never ever never happen in this country again. Like Etothepii said, we are over regulated and over policed, for it to ever happen. Before anything could even beformed it would be smashed by the local law enforcement and the National Guard if necessary. I love America and we're the greatest country on earth and we have the greatest citizens.....but we'll all lay down and take whatever the governement dishes us. We might gripe, cry, complain or rant on internet msg. boards but we will do nothing. Mark my words.
Old 10-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Fork Horn

The day the UN and the Democrats make a move on our global standing with global taxes, global gun ban and global court. Dont under estimate the libs. They are evil as can be and will stop at nothing to do what they can to win. Look at what they did at waco, look at what they did at ruby ridge. They are screwed up as anyone else. Look at that fat boy Michael Moore, he has armed guards with him all the time. The left owns guns but they dont talk about it and they dont want other people to own guns. I would bet the house Kerry owns lots of guns.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

The day the UN and the Democrats make a move on our global standing with global taxes, global gun ban and global court.
You might be right...and then...we can just aim for the baby blue helmets.
Old 10-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

I think it will be the left and their effort to rip apart our country with this UN global effort to weaken us. They want to tax us and give out money to men who rule people by force. They want to help aferica by making us poor so they dont look as bad. I ready to shoot anybody from the UN if they show up on my lawn.

Quick Reply: new civil war??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.