Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Any undecided voters on here? >

Any undecided voters on here?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Any undecided voters on here?

Old 10-01-2004, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Any undecided voters on here?

Long time no see boys.

Of course I will be voting for Bush since Kerry's wife scares the crap out of me. I just wanted to see if their were any undecided voters on this board? If so, why?
Old 10-01-2004, 01:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any undecided voters on here?

Not I! Dubya gets a vote from me!
Old 10-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome back Johnny. As you know I tout myself as a moderate...but I suppose I must realize I am a moderate democrat. Until recently I was undecided. But I cannot vote for John Kerry and feel right about it so President George W. Bush has my vote! There are too many discrepancies(sp) in Kerry's campaign, and Bush is much firmer on his decision making.

Also, some liberal practices in my home state have soured me on the democratic party. More or less, its the Chicago area politics.
Old 10-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Fork Horn

Also, some liberal practices in my home state have soured me on the democratic party. More or less, its the Chicago area politics.
i would agee with you there Cougar. i'm republican and cannot stand the positions Dick Durin, Daley, and Madigan have taken on issues. that said, i voted for Poshard, because he is pro life pro gun and G Ryan is a Liar
Old 10-01-2004, 06:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't believe any sportsman or gun owner could ever vote for kerry. It would make no sense what-so-ever.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Johnny,

I'm undecided. I can determine whether I'm going to push the "Republican George W. Bush" button with my left or my right index finger. I'll probably use my right though, since I'm a Conservative!

Bill
Old 10-01-2004, 09:18 PM

KERRY & EDWARDS ALL THE WAY HERE ! Keep watching the debates and look at ALL the issues concerning our great country.
Old 10-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Super Moderator

I am saving this post....Coug is voting for Bush!!! Well, well, wonders never cease.
Old 10-02-2004, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator

that said, i voted for Poshard, because he is pro life pro gun and G Ryan is a Liar
George S, Poshard was a good man....and I believe he would have been one of Illinois's better governors in recent times. I believe he lost because he was not as well known and was a good ol boy. Hopefully Ryan will get his, but I doubt it....he seems to wriggle out of everything.

I am saving this post....Coug is voting for Bush!!! Well, well, wonders never cease.
Chris....its not that I like Bush so well, its just that Kerry has not explained his views well and I am afraid that gun owners, sportsmen may suffer and what may happen in the middle east under his presidency. I still detest Bush's and Republican's economic policies.[:'(]
Old 10-02-2004, 06:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

KERRY & EDWARDS ALL THE WAY HERE ! Keep watching the debates and look at ALL the issues concerning our great country.
I hope you don't own any SA shotguns.

Quick Reply: Any undecided voters on here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.