Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 The most dangerous place in America >

The most dangerous place in America

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The most dangerous place in America

Old 02-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The most dangerous place in America

Charlie, I don't come in here too often anymore but while I am here, I have to light a few fires.
Old 02-11-2004, 11:28 AM

Jorgy, when i say it "ain't about the stats", what I mean is , is you're problem isn't with my posting what you believe are skewed stats about the horror of abortion, but rather the fact that I am bringing the horrors of abortion up in the first place. Your posts have pro abortion agenda all over them. Thats what I "percieve", and thats what I'll type.

S-cat, while your stance on the abortion thing is noble, you seem to fall back into the darkness with the "nipple" remark.
Old 02-11-2004, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Jorgy called you on your stats messageman and you failed to back them up. Whether he is pro-life of pro-abortion is NOT the question nor should it be. You are going to try and make this into a Jorgy is guilty, Jorgy is feeling sinful, Jorgy this and Jorgy that, and buddy, you gotta stop doing that because its just stupid to be honest with you.

My nipple remark has nothing to do with my stance on abortion. I'll tell you something right here and right now .... your religious views on abortion is based purely on belief and has no substance in the fires of debate. IF you want to make a solid case against abortion, do it, but do not prop your argument on a belief that has no more factual evidence, proof nor substance than satanic gay pro-choicer has. I've been through those battles and you will lose them every time.

You remarks and posts (the way you present them) do more damage to the cause of pro-life than you can possibly imagine. In that, you are as much an enemy as the mind of a person who truly believes in Choice.
Old 02-11-2004, 11:53 AM

S-cat, I did back it up.............................."The total reported slowly decreased in the 1990s. When the unreported abortions are added (income tax evasion, cover-up for privacy, etc.), a figure of 1,800,000 may be more realistic. Live births have hovered just under 4,000,000. Therefore: Almost every third baby conceived in America is killed by abortion. 112 Abortion Surveillance U.S. 1988 Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, July 1991. S.K. "

-----------------Go read my second post. I said almost one third of children concieved die in abortion. Now read the link I posted.............."Almost every third baby in America is killed by abortion"

Do you actually read these threads S-cat, or does your vengence just force you to post without thinking out the fact that you are losing credibility as you type?
Old 02-11-2004, 11:56 AM

"My nipple remark has nothing to do with my stance on abortion."

I know it doesn't . Your nipple remark is reflective of what a child who is being ignored does. When he doesn't get the attension he wants, he flings his peas across the table. The nipple remark is your "peas".
Old 02-11-2004, 11:59 AM

"You remarks and posts (the way you present them) do more damage to the cause of pro-life than you can possibly imagine."

Please explain how presenting the fact that close to one third of concieved children die is abortion, hurts the pro-life cause?

BTW, explain how suggesting that we talk about Janet Jacksons nipple helps it?
Old 02-11-2004, 12:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

messageman and SC are both Christians but......
Old 02-11-2004, 12:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think it might have been an attempt at humor.
Old 02-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

messageman and SC are both Christians but
Evil kneivel couldn't jump across their differences with his rocket motorcycle.
Old 02-11-2004, 12:04 PM

I'm with Jorgy, I think Messageman is the Watchman, come back under another
name to haunt us.

Quick Reply: The most dangerous place in America

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.