Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Liars.........or idiots.... >

Liars.........or idiots....

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Liars.........or idiots....

Old 02-10-2004, 02:24 PM

Default Liars.........or idiots....

You can claim to be a Constitutional Conservative all you want. But if by your actions...you either directly.....or indirectly.....put another liberal Democrat into office. You are an outright liar........or an idiot!

Take your pick! But that's the way I see it.

Until we have a better solution to the problems we face than we currently do. It is political suicide to "bite off your nose to spite your face". I hope there are not enough "liars......or idiots" to pull another "Ross Perot" fiasco and throw the election to the deomocrats!

High ideals are great. But deal in reality......until we can effect a change to the current reality. Jumping off a building "might make a great statement"......but you're still dead!

Got it?

P.S. If T.R. Roosevelt couldn't do it......who do we have now that could? Yeah.....I'm talking about a third party canidate! And some of you have claimed I'm the ostrich!?!
Old 02-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Liars.........or idiots....

I agree 100%!!!!
Old 02-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep. I'm with ya on that one!
Old 02-10-2004, 04:55 PM

these 3rd partiers are going to make sure a democrap is elected unless they pull their collective head out of their collective ______.

if bush isn't perfect or if he doesn't do EVERYTHING that they would do then they walk away and vote for idiots, like they did with perot, and end up electing a freakin' draft doging, womanizing, accused rapist like klinton.

liars? idiots? how about crybabies!

no better than the kid that would take the ball and leave when he couldn't be the captain of the team.

if kerry or some other democrap is elected to the Presidency then the 3rd partiers are the ones to blame.....[:@]
Old 02-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

3rd party goers has about as much chance in swinging my vote as the demmies on here that keep trying to persuade us that there party is not really anti-gun. Both make me sick.
Old 02-10-2004, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I find it funny how the Republicans always cite Ross Perot when talking about 3rd party candidates, about how he "stole" enough votes to put Clinton in over George Sr. Clinton won his second term because the Republicans could only muster up Bob Dole.

Seems everybody forgets a guy named Nader, who "stole" votes away from Gore in 2000.

I believe Nader got ~5% in Florida---well, enough said, huh...

Good point though, although instead of voting for the lesser of two evils, I believe we need to change both the election process and have some serious campaign finance reforms.

Bottom line on 3rd party runners: they steal votes from the weaker candidate, hence in a way they play a very important component to politics, and send a very big message to the losing party.

America will never vote for a 3rd party candidate because those candidates cannot raise enough funds to financially compete on the big scene, unfortunately...
Old 02-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Right on AK. I also agree with what you said on another post. We could see a strong 3rd party candidate but it won't start at the top. It has to start with the officals ellected in local election. It has no chance any other way. I won't throw away a less than perfect choice for an awful choice. DEMACRATE.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:14 PM

YOU, SIR, ARE WRONG.

third party canidates always steal votes from the only canadates that have a 'chance' at being elected (reguardless of party)....gore lost. had he been a strong enough canadate to carry even his own 'home state' (a state in which he almost never lived throughout his entire life) he would have won. 3rd parties are crybabies and extremeists and you know there is no chance in He!! that any democrap can retake the whitehouse (let alone any other branch of government) without the draining of the indepentent vote through 3rd party canadates....mano y mano, one on one , ideas against ideas.....democraps will lose everytime just like they have been for years now.

so you know (and I admit this without hesitation) I voted for Klinton twice (not sure how many times if you include the primaries)...and I will never again vote for poser democraps that hope that they can fool men like me.....men that would support folks like Sen. Zell Miller and the old time 'blue dogs'.....

Good luck with that nader argument but it is pretty darn weak....just like the policies and canadates of the current democrap party....has beens and loosers, living in the past....everyone of them, to the last one of them....
Old 02-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Seems everybody forgets a guy named Nader, who "stole" votes away from Gore in 2000.
I wish you libbies could get your stories straight, first you say Bush stole the election now you say nader stole enough votes to cost gore the election, when are you going to face reality and put the blame directly where it goes, GORE, HE IS THE REASON HE LOST THE ELECTION.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:31 PM

FIRST YOU LIBBIES CONCEDED FIRST THEN DEMANDED A RECOUNT IT SEEMS THAT YOU GUYS THOUGHT BUSH WON,

Quick Reply: Liars.........or idiots....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.