Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Zel-Cat Hunting Preserve now open - ya'll come on down ! >

Zel-Cat Hunting Preserve now open - ya'll come on down !

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Zel-Cat Hunting Preserve now open - ya'll come on down !

Old 12-24-2003, 11:27 AM

Default Zel-Cat Hunting Preserve now open - ya'll come on down !

I was wrong on the hunting thing, so I'm going to open my own Zelcat hunting Preserve ! Yep, thats right, ya'll come on down to some of the finest hunting the south has to offer !

Now let me expand on what you'll get when you come to Zel-cat.

First off, we offer top quality hunts that are no kill, no pay. Now, don't let that fool you ! These animals are smart, cagey and not take. You will have the following animals to hunt while you stay with us at Zelcat ... Elk, Red Stag, Super Reds, Boar, Ram, Mule Deer, Buffalo, and Whitetail Deer. pheasants, ducks, quial and other birds. If you're into more exotic animals, we can arrange for zebra, giraffe, kudu, asian buffalo, water buffao, bison, jaguar, mountain lion, african lion - hell just about ever zoo animal if you want it, we can get it !

Our Preserve covers a sprawling 11 acres with open areas as well as thick cover. We are conveniently located right off Hwy 5, Hwy 167, Hwy 67, I40 and I30. (see pictures below, hunting preserve highlighted in red)

The hunting will be the best you're ever had, the food is good and you're gauranteed to have the hunt of your life. I personally guide each and every hunter. We can use ATV's, tree stands, dogs, spot and stalk - whatever you want because the state cannot regulate us and the hunting that we do.

Currently our preserve is stocked with 122 different species of big game. Call for pricing, although as a general rule it'll cost way more than you can imagine and slightly less than your first born child.

Some of our deer (please select your buck from one of these or other photoss we can provide, referenecing the tag number)

A nice caribou bull

The hard to hunt mtn lion

domestic house cat (these are not expensive hunts and are thrown in as extras with any combo package)

russian wild boar

muskox

our facilities (highlighted in red)

Old 12-24-2003, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Zel-Cat Hunting Preserve now open - ya'll come on down !

How much for the russian boar?[:-]

You are officially obsessed! Seek help now.

You are mad because the game commissions don`t regulate high fence hunts, yet you are mad because the game commissions DO regulate crossbow usage.

I thiink you are mad because you are YOU!
Old 12-24-2003, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Only a fat lazy pedophile would patronize such a place.
Old 12-24-2003, 11:59 AM

How much do you charge for an Opra buffalo?
Old 12-24-2003, 12:06 PM

Update - Michale Jackson just booked the first hunt ! He'll be arriving at 10 am, we'll brunch together and then go into the woods. He's expecting to have 25 animals down by 10:45 assuming I can reload his gun in a reasonable ammount of time and back on his plane at 11:30 am -

Should be a GREAT hunt - I look forward to passing on the result so to ya'll !
Old 12-24-2003, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I look forward to passing on the result so to ya'll !
I think you are just looking forward to hanging with Mike!
Old 12-24-2003, 12:16 PM

Will he be using a youth gun or will he just say Bang! Bang! and let you take the punishment on your shoulder?
Old 12-24-2003, 12:16 PM

Update ! VC just booked Hunt #2 at Zelcat - and he chose buck #213 ! Great choice VC, that buck has great bloodlines from chapmion deer in Texas and Maryland. He was born April 23rd of 1998, we last wieghted him on July 4th and he was a beefy 265 pounds on the hoof. His rack will green score 212 nontypical with 16 points total of 1" or more. Fine deer !
Old 12-24-2003, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Now I am mad![:@][>:]

vc, how could you do this? My game farm was up first!

Just because Stealthy has free passes to neverland?

WHATEVER!
Old 12-24-2003, 12:35 PM

Zelazny, now if I have everything correct our secret agreement that I get to hunt the hunters is still on???
How much for the VC? I know he's small and a little wirery and will not make good table fare but he is a shrewd and aglie creature. His kind should make for a good hunt. I've seen his rack but I wasn't planning on a big trophy so that doesn't matter, at least not to me

Quick Reply: Zel-Cat Hunting Preserve now open - ya'll come on down !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.