Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Donate a can of Soup >

Donate a can of Soup

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Donate a can of Soup

Old 11-27-2003, 09:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Donate a can of Soup

It' s easy to do. Click on the link and vote for your favorite football team,the NFL will donate a can of soup.

http://www.chunky.com/click_for_cans.asp
Old 11-27-2003, 10:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Donate a can of Soup

1.62 MILLION cans of soup when I voted, with a goal of 5 million. Campbells is feeling generous this year.

Charity is always far better than welfare. That soup should make a bunch of families a little happier during the holidays.

Mike
Old 11-27-2003, 12:15 PM
Matriarch Doe!

Great link, Charlie! Pittsburg ranks #10 with 43,434 cans!
Old 11-27-2003, 11:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Green Bay is #1?????[X(][X(] WHAT!!!!

Their quarter back can' t even pronounce his last name corectly.[]
Old 11-28-2003, 07:12 AM

" Be careful not to do your ' acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
" So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Jesus is soo wise
Old 11-28-2003, 07:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Your right Billy Campbells and the NFL should have done this in priviate, that would have put alot of soup into the shelters. I should have never of posted it either it was wicked thing I did.

I' ve seen your name listed giving bows away you made. That wasn' t too secret was it now.
Old 11-28-2003, 08:02 AM

I wouldn' t call it soup, more like salt water.

Rem. 222
Old 11-28-2003, 08:48 AM

" I' ve seen your name listed giving bows away you made. That wasn' t too secret was it now. "

You are right, though I gave away alot of bows to charity, I did it for men to see. I was lost then, and my eyes were blind to Christs Word.

It would have pleased God much better if I had requested to be nameless with my donations. Today my charity is done in a way as to not allow the left hand to know what the right is doing.

Despite mans selfish self-promotion, God still uses the resources for his glory. The money that come from the bows I donated furthered Gods Kingdom, even if I used them to promote myself.

Even though I feel Campells is promoting themselves with this give away, God will take that soup {it' s His soup anyhow}, and use to feed the hungry, and further Hid kingdom.

God will turn the selfish acts of men into testaments of His endless Love!
Old 11-28-2003, 08:51 AM

With that said, there is nothing wrong in my mind with taking put in this soup thing.
Old 11-28-2003, 09:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

I was lost then, and my eyes were blind to Christs Word.
You were preaching back then too. It must have been before the current stripe change. So should people believe the current Bill has got the bible all figured out or a year from now are you going to say that on 11/28/03 you were blind to Christs word?

Quick Reply: Donate a can of Soup

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.