Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Wuhan Red Death Visiting Highly Vax & Boosted Australia >

Wuhan Red Death Visiting Highly Vax & Boosted Australia

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Wuhan Red Death Visiting Highly Vax & Boosted Australia

Old 07-21-2022, 02:20 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Wuhan Red Death Visiting Highly Vax & Boosted Australia

The clot shots are living up to their real reputations. They donít work and actually make it worse not better.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...ralia/comments
Old 07-22-2022, 08:38 AM
Dominant Buck

The clot shots negatively impact your survival of the Wuhan red death.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...s-do-not-offer
Old 07-22-2022, 10:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post

Interesting. My dad and his wife both got Covid about two weeks ago. He's 86, she's 80, both with comorbidities, dad's got heart issues and a pacemaker. Both have had shots with booster. They were both back living their regular routines in less than a week. How long did the virus have you down and out?
Old 07-22-2022, 12:31 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter;[url=tel:4404912
4404912]Interesting. My dad and his wife both got Covid about two weeks ago. He's 86, she's 80, both with comorbidities, dad's got heart issues and a pacemaker. Both have had shots with booster. They were both back living their regular routines in less than a week. How long did the virus have you down and out?
and that means what? Without a vaccine, many had no to little effects. That goes for folks your parents age. Iím merely pointing out the stats on places which are still reporting numbers. The stats show, the vaccinated are being impacted more than the unvaccinated. There was a recent story from England. Heavily vaccinated yet those who are are dying at a higher rate.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 07-22-2022 at 07:42 PM.
Old 07-22-2022, 05:58 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Interesting. My dad and his wife both got Covid about two weeks ago. He's 86, she's 80, both with comorbidities, dad's got heart issues and a pacemaker. Both have had shots with booster. They were both back living their regular routines in less than a week. How long did the virus have you down and out?
3 days the first time 2 days the second time no shot no booster , wonít happen either ,, glad your parents are fine though regardless To each their own itís everyoneís own business
Old 07-25-2022, 02:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I worked at a printing shop for 23 years, in the pressroom dept. where I worked, the air was always full of contaminants. once a month OSHA would come in and put monitors on random workers, the company paid the fine every month instead of fixing air quality. I caught covid, was down for about 5 months, no shot, no booster. Found out later that everyone who I worked with in the pressroom, vaxxed, boosted or not except me who caught covid was dead! think it was like 11 people from 30's to 70 in age had passed. the work enviornment left our lungs vulnerable. auto body workers were hit pretty hard from what I understand.
Old 07-25-2022, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

The clot shots are living up to their real reputations. They donít work and actually make it worse not better.

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...ralia/comments

Alex Berenson is a lying liar who lies a lot.

In the first link, he clearly draws wrong conclusions from the COVID surge in Australia. No, the vaccines are not the cause of the current surge, the new variants of COVID are. There is absolutely no evidence of reduced immunity from taking the vaccines; rather the opposite is true. The fact remains that many more would have died without the vaccines. And the vaccines/boosters continue to reduce hospitalization and deaths.

In the second link he is either selectively quoting or flat out lying. The Dutch study he cites (here - you will need Google translate) concludes only that further booster shots are needed to maintain protections, as protection from the basic two-shot vaccine (as does "natural" immunity from contracting the virus, assuming of course you don't die) diminishes over time, particularly with respect to the new COVID variants. This is hardly news.

Last edited by hubby11; 07-25-2022 at 03:42 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-25-2022, 05:47 PM
Dominant Buck

100% a member of the disinformation crew.
Old 07-25-2022, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Remember when a person catching covid after being vaccinated was refered to as a "breakthrough case?"

C. Davis
Old 07-25-2022, 06:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Best friend (fellow school bus driver): He and his wife both went for the Moderna shot, back in August 2021. He tragically died soon after. I still have his last phone call saved on my cell phone, as I can't bring myself to delete it. When I last spoke with him, he was visibly upset, couldn't breathe, and actually broke down in tears and cried on the phone to me (checked my phone) August 9th @ 7:28pm from the ICU in the hospital, before they placed him on a ventilator...
RIP, Mark.

Best friend (semi-pro musician, fellow Shriner and Band member): He was "one of us", you know what I mean? He was as Right Wing as anyone. Pro 2nd Amendment, hunting, fishing, carry a small Ruger LCP .380 in your pocket, and nobody will ever know, etc... etc... He just absolutely REFUSED to get vaccinated, no way, no how, no matter what... Ain't nobody gonna jab me with some concoction that hasn't been fully tested for years and years... NOPE... NOPE... NOPE...
RIP, Roger.

For me personally: Yes, I am vaccinated, but that's it. I did it because of my job with the public school system and driving a school bus.
Shot #1 (Pfizer) --- no big deal. Okay, so, it's a shot? so what? No effects at all....
Shot #2 (Pfizer) --- no big deal at first. It's the 2nd dose okay? Big deal. The only effect I felt was, I felt like I was hung over, like I woke up after a night (back in my younger days) of pub crawling. I had a headache and was run down for roughly 24 hours, but that was it. I swear... On my mother's soul... I swear.... that was it. That's all I felt.

Right now @ 10:11pm on July 25, 2022.... I am fine. No problems, no concerns, no pains. and I'm drinking a bottle of Stella Artois if you really want to know...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.