Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Is It Time To Ban Homosexuality At least Temporarily? >

Is It Time To Ban Homosexuality At least Temporarily?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Is It Time To Ban Homosexuality At least Temporarily?

Old 05-23-2022, 03:59 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Is It Time To Ban Homosexuality At least Temporarily?

Since government shutdown most of the US for months over the Wuhan Red Death hoax, shouldn’t we be asking why they’re not banning homosexuals from hooking up over the MonkeyPox virus? Just asking the question.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/23/monk...cials-say.html
Old 05-23-2022, 06:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good point. If government is empowered to protect us from infectious diseases, even when this involves compelling us to actions on our bodies, isn't it empowered to forbid uses of our bodies that are scientifically known to propagate the Monkey Pox? I mean, prohibiting homosexual sex does not, for example, interfere with generation of children. It is worth pointing out that unlike COVID, Monkey Pox has been around for a long time. It is KNOWN to have a fatality rate of about 6%, far higher than COVID was ever thought to be. It seems leftists and liberals should be willing to get on board with this ban of homosexual sex. It's scientific. It will save lives. Don't liberals say saving lives is more important than honoring the freedom of people to control their own bodies (except, of course, when speaking of abortion).

Last edited by Alsatian; 05-23-2022 at 06:59 PM.
Old 05-23-2022, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Scientifically a 1 foot social distancing mandate to the affected population would prevent 99.9% of monkey pox cases. Extend it to 1 1/2 feet, and you should wipe out the scourge altogether.

C. Davis
Old 05-24-2022, 05:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Since government shutdown most of the US for months over the Wuhan Red Death hoax, shouldn’t we be asking why they’re not banning homosexuals from hooking up over the MonkeyPox virus? Just asking the question.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/23/monk...cials-say.html
It has been tried in the past, how did that work out? In addition, the consequences of AIDS is a lot worse than monkey pox and no one suggested banning sex between homo's.
Old 05-24-2022, 07:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Of course . . . be careful! Remember that with AIDS it was maintained by the narrative that AIDS was an EVERYMAN's disease, irrespective of sexual practices. It could strike anyone, and hence we all had to do the same things to prevent the propagation of AIDS. We all had to use condoms during every sexual encounter --even though scientifically the chance of propagation of AIDS during male-female penis-vaginal intercourse was approximately ZERO. As I understand it, AIDS is passed by male-male penis-anal intercourse; sharing of used hypodermic needles; blood transfusions using AIDS tainted blood; and that is about it. Am I remembering wrong? But to whip up the necessary public interest, AIDS had to be made a direct, immanent threat for EVERYONE, not just those who practiced deviant sexuality and shot dope with dirty needles.

If we promote a ban on male-male homosexual sex, this enlightened propaganda crowd will mandate that this ban extend to ALL sex, including penis-vaginal intercourse!
Old 05-24-2022, 11:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
It has been tried in the past, how did that work out? In addition, the consequences of AIDS is a lot worse than monkey pox and no one suggested banning sex between homo's.
Just for two weeks to flatten the curve, OT.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 05-24-2022 at 01:03 PM.
Old 05-24-2022, 02:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
Of course . . . be careful! Remember that with AIDS it was maintained by the narrative that AIDS was an EVERYMAN's disease, irrespective of sexual practices. It could strike anyone, and hence we all had to do the same things to prevent the propagation of AIDS. We all had to use condoms during every sexual encounter --even though scientifically the chance of propagation of AIDS during male-female penis-vaginal intercourse was approximately ZERO. As I understand it, AIDS is passed by male-male penis-anal intercourse; sharing of used hypodermic needles; blood transfusions using AIDS tainted blood; and that is about it. Am I remembering wrong? But to whip up the necessary public interest, AIDS had to be made a direct, immanent threat for EVERYONE, not just those who practiced deviant sexuality and shot dope with dirty needles.

If we promote a ban on male-male homosexual sex, this enlightened propaganda crowd will mandate that this ban extend to ALL sex, including penis-vaginal intercourse!
That's right Alsatian. It was a lie that probably did more harm to the truly affected homosexual population. I came of age in the 80's. I graduated high school in 1985, then entered college with a real fear of touching a girl. Remember the line how if you had sex with a girl, you are having sex with all their sexual partners, and all of their sexual partners?....and all of their partners.... Having heterosexual sex was portrayed as a mass game of Russian roulette. It was a political misdirection to take focus off of the giant elephant in the room. It was a male homosexual disease, Unlike Covid that has a 98% plus survival rate, AIDS in the 1980s had a 100% death rate. Dr. Fauci is heralded as one of the leading HIV virologist pioneers, but I think if he had told the truth then, his career as a lifelong government funded bureaucrat would have ended quickly, but maybe Freddie Mercury and Queen would still be making really cool music.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 05-24-2022 at 02:44 PM.
Old 05-24-2022, 03:54 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by C. Davis View Post
That's right Alsatian. It was a lie that probably did more harm to the truly affected homosexual population. I came of age in the 80's. I graduated high school in 1985, then entered college with a real fear of touching a girl. Remember the line how if you had sex with a girl, you are having sex with all their sexual partners, and all of their sexual partners?....and all of their partners.... Having heterosexual sex was portrayed as a mass game of Russian roulette. It was a political misdirection to take focus off of the giant elephant in the room. It was a male homosexual disease, Unlike Covid that has a 98% plus survival rate, AIDS in the 1980s had a 100% death rate. Dr. Fauci is heralded as one of the leading HIV virologist pioneers, but I think if he had told the truth then, his career as a lifelong government funded bureaucrat would have ended quickly, but maybe Freddie Mercury and Queen would still be making really cool music.

C. Davis
i was told there were teeth down there. Keep you hands away. When Betty sue allowed me to take a peek, I came up with the biggest grin. She said, see, I told you there were no teeth down there. Your momma was just trying to keep you from messing with girls. I replied, well heck, with the condition of those gums, no wonder you don’t have any teeth down there.
Old 05-24-2022, 04:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
i was told there were teeth down there. Keep you hands away. When Betty sue allowed me to take a peek, I came up with the biggest grin. She said, see, I told you there were no teeth down there. Your momma was just trying to keep you from messing with girls. I replied, well heck, with the condition of those gums, no wonder you don’t have any teeth down there.
Lol!!
It was a pretty cool time when those things were a mystery. I'm afraid with the internet these days, it is no longer so much of a mystery for today's kids.

C. Davis
Old 05-24-2022, 05:18 PM
Dominant Buck

What do you mean internet these days? These sickos are pushing males into not only girls locker rooms but also into tents and cabins. Worse yet, we’re not talking kids of the same age but adult males are now allowed to room with little girls.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.