Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
End of Roe v Wade >

End of Roe v Wade

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

End of Roe v Wade

Old 05-09-2022, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

and all I have heard is they may overturn RvW as a federal laaw, it would then be turned over to the states, the blue states will have abortion, they are upset that they can't force it on red states.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sayonara Roe and Casey.

C. Davis
Old 06-24-2022, 08:53 AM
Dominant Buck

Thank god. Took decades but a wrong has been righted.
Old 06-25-2022, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Damn... I guess that the first thing that I should say is that I don't disagree with this decision... It's a decision that should be left up to the states

Something that is angering me is the way that the Biden admin, and the mainstream press are framing this... They are saying that Women have lost "the constitutional right to have an abortion"... I'm not an expert on the constitution, but am pretty sure that the right to have an abortion is not mentioned in the U.S. Constitution...

Old 06-26-2022, 04:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don't believe we have a constitutional right to kill a human being, unless it is in self defense of your life or in defense of the life of another. I applaud this action undoing a wrong by the SCOTUS. Sadly we will now have to see marches and protests in the news daily forever, along with the freaks of nature who already have a month of celebration of freakdom to shove in our faces.!
Old 06-26-2022, 08:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Not killing humans? What do you think that this is going to cause? The right is and has always been against welfare and there surely will be a lot more coming. Healthcare for all and free at that will have to come forward as result and no more tax welfare for the ultra rich. So letís see how many of those raped and incest babies will be needing extended care. Letís see how far the life savers are going to go..
Old 06-26-2022, 08:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Phil legal abortion never had a thing to do with welfare, never. It was something the woman's liberation crowd pushed and and allowed women to dump their careless mistake in the trash bin. I have no doubt that when the smoke clears there will be exceptions to save the life of the mother. The liberals,, ie dumbocrats have never wanted to reduce welfare because that is where they buy votes . Voters for welfare, free cell phones, free medical care, rent paid by the taxpayers, we have all of that now, thanks to the dumbocrats. Sorry, killing babies for convenience never was a constitutional and never should be again. That abomination came from the court making law, that is not the way me make law.
Old 06-26-2022, 08:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Actually I am just going to wait and see on this one. What I know is the right has already been killing some adults that couldnít afford health insurance in which they were sent home without proper treatment. All because they didnít have health insurance. I myself have health insurance was had to pay $300 up front just to get a biopsy performed. I canít even fathom what this ruling will cause. The right in my opinion is not about saving lifeís..
Old 06-27-2022, 12:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Phil from Maine View Post
Actually I am just going to wait and see on this one. What I know is the right has already been killing some adults that couldn’t afford health insurance in which they were sent home without proper treatment. All because they didn’t have health insurance. I myself have health insurance was had to pay $300 up front just to get a biopsy performed. I can’t even fathom what this ruling will cause. The right in my opinion is not about saving life’s..
Pretty simple, State sponsored killing of unborn Americans will stop in some states, and probably be ramped up in states run by the left.
In the wokest states, having an abortion will probably be elevated to the prestige of having a 10 year old who thinks they are a tranny. Ironically, the correct decision of the court will cause the left to finally understand and illustrate what federalism is all about.

Because of the left's green policies, $300 isn't that much. It's only the equivalent of about 60 gallons of gas.

C. Davis

Last edited by C. Davis; 06-27-2022 at 12:59 AM.
Old 06-27-2022, 02:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

No for me $300 is not that much but for others it adds up to quite a bit of cash..

What will really happen is there will be a lot of unwanted babies that will be needing support. Then the true colors of the right will be flying high over the huge welfare problem this will create.. This will also cut back on the riches ones loosing their tax breaks to help fund the welfare which the right will be screaming about. The real problems are only just beginning. Let just sit back and watch the show.. Free healthcare for all will be getting a boost over this which will make a lot of employers cringe. They wonít be able to use healthcare as a noose around the older workers anymore..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.