Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
China Joe Officially Announces They Will Go After The Press >

China Joe Officially Announces They Will Go After The Press

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

China Joe Officially Announces They Will Go After The Press

Old 04-28-2022, 02:09 AM
Dominant Buck

Default China Joe Officially Announces They Will Go After The Press

So this week the China joe administration has announced they’re opening a Disinformation Office inside of DHS. This in time for the 2022 elections. Talk about a direct attack on our democracy and freedoms. If you thought it was bad when Obama went after the press and spying, China Joe’s attack on Project Veritas was only the prelude.
Old 04-28-2022, 05:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
So this week the China joe administration has announced they’re opening a Disinformation Office inside of DHS.
In other words, the administration is about to ramp up the disinformation leading up to November.

C. Davis
Old 04-28-2022, 08:00 AM
Dominant Buck

Yep, however I just learned its to clean up the disinformation Psaki puts out during her daily briefing.
Old 04-28-2022, 10:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't know what these guys think they can do. Freedom of speech is guaranteed by the first amendment. I don't think the federal government has the power to forbid me to say any crazy darned thing I want to say. Let's suppose I want to say and maintain the thesis that modern medicine is wrong and the health of human beings is mediated by the balance of four bodily humors in the body. Does the federal government have the power to shut me down, even if I am deemed to be wrong? I don't think so. I'm not clear how labeling my free speech to be "disinformation" would trump the first amendment.

Can anyone cast light on what such an organization within DHS could actually do?

By the way . . . I'm not denying this is underway. I've seen some mention of it on-line myself. I just don't know what its mission statement is.
Old 04-28-2022, 02:31 PM
Dominant Buck

It’s simple. Just like what we’ve been seeing during the Wuhan Red Death hoax. Post a different opinion on wearing masks, have big tech censor it and the news media run stories on conspiracy theories. State off label medicines work instead of “call me when you can’t breath, see previous comment. So on so on.

The chick who is running this disinformation campaign ran the Hunter Biden laptop and Russian Collusion campaign. I think that says it all.
Old 05-01-2022, 01:51 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Alsatian View Post
Can anyone cast light on what such an organization within DHS could actually do?
They don't have to do anything official. They're just doing all they can to influence the information """legitimate""" media outlets are able to report.