Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Fieldmouse!

Old 01-20-2022, 04:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Fieldmouse!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/watch-nhs-doctor-tells-patient-not-take-covid-vaccine-will-pulled-soon-warns-vaccine-data-hidden-public/
Old 01-20-2022, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/admit-failure-pandemic-israel-ministry-of-health/

Last edited by Ridge Runner; 01-20-2022 at 05:15 AM.
Old 01-20-2022, 12:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Yep, Iíve seen both. Iím also following doctors who have lost and/or being threatened with loss of license because they dared to treat their patients (oops I should have said dared to successfully treat) instead of just telling them to go home and call me when you canít breath. This has been the biggest hoax in history. Time is beginning to reveal just how bad this hoax has been.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 01-21-2022 at 10:24 AM.
Old 01-20-2022, 12:53 PM
Dominant Buck

All should watch this Girl talk about the ABUSE the British government has done to the kids. This could be almost every kid in this country here. The kids were just pawns in the politicians thirst for power.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...k-rules-video/
Old 01-21-2022, 01:13 AM
Dominant Buck

I was unfamiliar with the Gateway Pundit and American Frontline Doctors so I looked them up. Now I understand.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 01-21-2022 at 02:47 AM.
Old 01-21-2022, 11:25 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I was unfamiliar with the Gateway Pundit and American Frontline Doctors so I looked them up. Now I understand.
sad that you couldnít take two mins out of your busy ice fishing schedule to listen the abuse that girl and her friends have been subjected to during this pandemic hoax. Just sad.
Old 01-21-2022, 12:23 PM
Dominant Buck

I actually took much longer than 2 minutes. I found the information interesting and gave me a better understanding of the path extreme right wingers are taking. Not a path I will be taking but all the power for those who wish to follow that hard right turn.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I actually took much longer than 2 minutes. I found the information interesting and gave me a better understanding of the path extreme right wingers are taking. Not a path I will be taking but all the power for those who wish to follow that hard right turn.
so you follow the main stream media? really? and to you it makes sense? You think its extreme right wing?
Old 01-21-2022, 02:05 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
so you follow the main stream media? really? and to you it makes sense? You think its extreme right wing?
You guys really make me laugh. Where does it say where I got my information? For the record I am not the enemy. I just don't buy into many of the things a few of you believe in.
Old 01-21-2022, 02:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

You guys really make me laugh. Where does it say where I got my information? For the record I am not the enemy. I just don't buy into many of the things a few of you believe in.
I just asked? never said you were an enemy, just curious where you get your news from.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.