Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Fieldmouse!

Old 01-21-2022, 02:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
I just asked? never said you were an enemy, just curious where you get your news from.
Sounds like he gets a lot of it from Bernie's Daily Broadcast.
Old 01-21-2022, 02:45 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
I just asked? never said you were an enemy, just curious where you get your news from.
I get my information from many of the same places everyone else does. I read, I listen to talk radio, I watch news from many different networks, I use the Internet and talk face to face with professional or academic people who I consider to be knowledgeable such as doctors, lawyers, professors and even some local lawmakers. I actually enjoy seeing different sides of issues and then make my own mind up on what I believe. I hope everyone stays healthy no matter how they view controversial things like vaccines and medicines used to treat diseases.
Old 01-21-2022, 02:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by flags View Post
Sounds like he gets a lot of it from Bernie's Daily Broadcast.
I have grown to expect something like that from you flags. I hope your day gets better.
Old 01-21-2022, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
I have grown to expect something like that from you flags. I hope your day gets better.
Careful you might be treading close to flags infamous ignore list!
Old 01-21-2022, 03:48 PM
Dominant Buck

I actually took much longer than 2 minutes. I found the information interesting and gave me a better understanding of the path extreme right wingers are taking. Not a path I will be taking but all the power for those who wish to follow that hard right turn.
i know, wanting kids to grow up not abused by adults is so extreme. Iím glad to say Iím an extremist then. Like I said, it so sad you feel ok with the abuse our kids have been subjected to these last few years. Iíve had to watch the abuse.

I'm sure you will get a good laugh out of this study.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/01...speech-delays/
Old 01-21-2022, 05:06 PM
Dominant Buck

Abusive behavior is wrong whether it is directed at children or even adults. I never find abuse a laughing matter. Have a nice night. I hope you feel better.
Old 01-21-2022, 05:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

My day is just fine but I'm not the one so delusional that I can't see the BS in front of my face this week. I have more than a fair amount of respect for you but you really need to back away from the koolaid and take a long hard look at what you're willingly drinking down. The govt is playing you for a fool and you're allowing them to do it.
Old 01-21-2022, 06:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Abusive behavior is wrong whether it is directed at children or even adults. I never find abuse a laughing matter. Have a nice night. I hope you feel better.
very hard to believe when In the quote you posted, you said you took longer than two minutes and then dismissed that girlís years of abuse by those in charge as some kind of extremist point of view. So Iím very confused. Did you take the two minutes to watch the abuse the British government did to the youth, which is the same abuse that has occurred in our country, or not? Was two minutes too much a waste of your time to listen to her and her friends plight?

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 01-22-2022 at 09:07 AM.
Old 01-22-2022, 02:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Both flags and FM have some opinions different from mine and I can respect that. I do sense some anger or frustration in your posts directed towards me. I am sorry if you need to vent in that way to feel good. I hope you both have a great day....I know I will.
Edit: i will add this regarding the video FM pointed out. I understand very well the plight for students who have been impacted by the covid pandemic. There is also another group that has suffered through it. I have 2 daughters who are public school teachers. One is a high school teacher while the other is elementary. They both say teaching remotely is far from perfect and it definitely negatively impacts both the students and teachers. Now that schools are back in operation it is hard to keep the classrooms full and also to keep teachers healthy. Both daughters have tested positive but are lucky and were only mildly affected. Both at this point are questioning the choices they made to follow their dreams of being a teacher. I told them to just hang in there and this will pass.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 01-22-2022 at 04:59 AM.
Old 01-22-2022, 09:16 AM
Dominant Buck

Both flags and FM have some opinions different from mine and I can respect that. I do sense some anger or frustration in your posts directed towards me. I am sorry if you need to vent in that way to feel good. I hope you both have a great day....I know I will.
Edit: i will add this regarding the video FM pointed out. I understand very well the plight for students who have been impacted by the covid pandemic. There is also another group that has suffered through it. I have 2 daughters who are public school teachers. One is a high school teacher while the other is elementary. They both say teaching remotely is far from perfect and it definitely negatively impacts both the students and teachers. Now that schools are back in operation it is hard to keep the classrooms full and also to keep teachers healthy. Both daughters have tested positive but are lucky and were only mildly affected. Both at this point are questioning the choices they made to follow their dreams of being a teacher. I told them to just hang in there and this will pass.
first, from the beginning it was known kids were very rarely contracted the Wuhan Red Death and werenít spreaders of the Wuhan Red Death. Furthermore, over 100 years of science has proven masks are useless. This has been confirmed once again throughout this pandemic hoax that masks are useless. Teachers arenít at any risk from kids specially elementary school teachers. Virtual learning during this entire time isnít. Lastly, I have a good friend who teaches at a Christian school in a major midwestern town. When the pandemic hit, they did follow the crowd in the early spring. However in the fall time, they returned to in school learning with no masking. They only had two teachers and two students ever to get the Wuhan Red Death. This has been a complete abuse of the kids in public schools and I agree with your daughters, they were selfish In putting their welfare before the welfare of the children.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.