Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
I Thought POS Democrats Believed Healthcare Was A Right? >

I Thought POS Democrats Believed Healthcare Was A Right?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

I Thought POS Democrats Believed Healthcare Was A Right?

Old 11-07-2021, 04:37 AM
Dominant Buck

Default I Thought POS Democrats Believed Healthcare Was A Right?

I will bring this article up every time I hear another Party of Slavery Democrat claims healthcare is a human right.

https://beckernews.com/dem-governor-...atients-42917/

Meanwhile, I will continue to look for the lawsuits that are going to be filed based on violation of the first amendment.
Old 11-07-2021, 05:55 AM
Fork Horn

Did you read the EO or just the headline of a misleading, biased acticle?

Here from Reuters fact check. It allows for hospitals at capacity to transfer patients to another facility for treatment. Nothing about vaccination status is mentioned.

Oct. 31, 2021, Polis signed executive order D 2021 135 which allows Coloradoís Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) to determine when a hospital or emergency department is about to reach capacity. In such cases, the CDPHE can order hospitals or emergency departments to stop admitting patients and transfer them to other facilities. The order, however, does not include an authorization to turn away or refuse to treat unvaccinated patients

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to hate on democrats. No reason to make stuff up.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:40 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
Did you read the EO or just the headline of a misleading, biased acticle?

Here from Reuters fact check. It allows for hospitals at capacity to transfer patients to another facility for treatment. Nothing about vaccination status is mentioned.

Oct. 31, 2021, Polis signed executive order D 2021 135 which allows Colorado’s Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) to determine when a hospital or emergency department is about to reach capacity. In such cases, the CDPHE can order hospitals or emergency departments to stop admitting patients and transfer them to other facilities. The order, however, does not include an authorization to turn away or refuse to treat unvaccinated patients
Wait, does this mean the link FM posted was a lie? Shocking.
Seriously, Colorado is at about 80% with at least partial (one jab) vaccination. Nonetheless, somewhere around 80-90% of those admitted to hospitals are unvaccinated. It's basic math.

Last edited by hubby11; 11-07-2021 at 10:28 AM. Reason: clarity
Old 11-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Dominant Buck

Funny how the article quotes the governor but somehow is lying? We already have at least on known case of Colorado hospital denying treatment due to vaccinated status. In a crisis, hospitals would naturally need to shift patients around. It happens all the time. Itís normal policy. You donít need an executive order to do that. You do if youíre going to deny treatment. So tell me again, why did she sign an executive order? Hmmm.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Democrats only believe healthcare is a human right until you want to keep your own doctor.
Old 11-08-2021, 02:10 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30 View Post
Democrats only believe healthcare is a human right until you want to keep your own doctor.
bingo!

I'm reminded of a top KGB defector who when talking about the active physiological operation the Russians have on going in this country that it relies on useful idiots. America has its fair share of useful idiots in the Party of the KKK Democrats. He specifically was referring to people like Jane Fonda. His comment was these useful idiots would deny the gas chambers all the way up to the point when the doors lock behind them and the gas turned on.

Lets compare two different governors. When have Ron DeSantis who tells his citizens they will follow the science and put whatever resources in place to treat everyone. Then we have the POS Democrat governor of Colorado polis signing an Executive order making those who refuse to get the shot second class citizens. You get the Wuhan Red Death and you will go to the back of the line. We will treat you only if we have availability.