Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Mandatory COVID vaccine for military >

Mandatory COVID vaccine for military

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Mandatory COVID vaccine for military

Old 08-04-2021, 03:23 PM
Fork Horn

Default Mandatory COVID vaccine for military

I think you're going to see more and more of this. A major employer in my state is mandating this as well.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is expected Friday to announce a mandatory vaccine policy for all active-duty forces in the U.S. military.

The directive for all 1.3 million service members to get shots in their arms comes one day after President Biden urged all federal employees to get vaccinated. Officials tell Fox News Austin will make his recommendation to the White House tomorrow, and the official announcement is expected Friday.

The decision comes as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported a more than 64 percent spike in coronavirus cases nationwide over the last seven days.The New York Times was first to report the story.

Check back on this developing story.

Last edited by lonestar50; 08-04-2021 at 03:30 PM.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Not surprising. When you sign a contract with the military you agree to take all the shots they deem necessary. Depending on where you will be going after boot camp you will receive more inoculations before you are deployed. Quite frankly I have no problem with this. I went through it , it was part of being in the military. If people don't want to comply, don't join the military. There are plenty of people who aren't pansies who will fill the slots. The military is not a democracy. They want men, not snow flakes.
Old 08-04-2021, 04:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

When I was active duty I got a lot of shots to remain in a deployable status. This really isn't surprising because if you can't deploy then you are not a viable asset to your unit. However I wouldn't expect the OP to understand because he never had the courage to serve.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:22 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
I think you're going to see more and more of this. A major employer in my state is mandating this as well.

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin is expected Friday to announce a mandatory vaccine policy for all active-duty forces in the U.S. military.

The directive for all 1.3 million service members to get shots in their arms comes one day after President Biden urged all federal employees to get vaccinated. Officials tell Fox News Austin will make his recommendation to the White House tomorrow, and the official announcement is expected Friday.

The decision comes as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported a more than 64 percent spike in coronavirus cases nationwide over the last seven days.The New York Times was first to report the story.

Check back on this developing story.
not surprised that you demand mandates on vaccines for Americans but give China joe a complete pass when it comes to secretly releasing Wuhan Red Death positive illegals throughout our country. You donít care to ask any questions on where are they releasing these wet backs. You didnít answer my question when I asked if the Canadian border is closed due to the Wuhan Red Death, why isnít our southern border? Are you aware McAllen Tx has now declared a state of emergency since China joe has released 7500 Wuhan Red Death wet backs into their town?
Old 08-05-2021, 06:38 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
not surprised that you demand mandates on vaccines for Americans but give China joe a complete pass when it comes to secretly releasing Wuhan Red Death positive illegals throughout our country. You donít care to ask any questions on where are they releasing these wet backs. You didnít answer my question when I asked if the Canadian border is closed due to the Wuhan Red Death, why isnít our southern border? Are you aware McAllen Tx has now declared a state of emergency since China joe has released 7500 Wuhan Red Death wet backs into their town?
I called out the administration over the La Joya situation and I don't agree with just releasing COVID positive immigrants into the population no matter the time of day. What they should be doing is vaccinating all immigrants coming into the country which I believe I'd the plan but you know how the government works at a snails pace. Hopefully that plan gets implemented soon. Although since most here view COVID as no worse than the flu and masks don't work I don't know why everyone is upset about unmasked COVID positive being released. Businesses can't find employees anyway so immigrants can help plug that hole as well.

And besides the military, businesses are starting to mandate the vaccines. NYC is beginning to require proof for indoor dining. I think these type of things are going to become more common.

Last edited by lonestar50; 08-05-2021 at 06:41 AM.
Old 08-05-2021, 06:42 AM
Banned

I called out the administration over the La Joya situation and I don't agree with just releasing COVID positive immigrants into the population no matter the time of day. What they should be doing is vaccinating all immigrants coming into the country which I believe I'd the plan but you know how the government works at a snails pace. Hopefully that plan gets implemented soon. Although since most here view COVID as no worse than the flu and masks don't work I don't know why everyone is upset about unmasked COVID positive being released. Businesses can't find employees anyway so immigrants can help plug that hole as well.
No doubt that #45 did as much as he could to reduce the available workers in the US.

We need immigrants or we will continue to struggle with hiring.
Old 08-05-2021, 06:49 AM
Dominant Buck

no, most Americans are upset at the fact foreigners get to decide whether or not they get to immigrate to our country instead of the citizens of the USA. Do you think thatís ok? Most Americans are upset we have a fraud of a president who is in violating his oath of office and refusing to uphold our constitution and the laws of our country. Most Americans are upset that local governments are now putting mandates in place over another hoax being pushed by the federal government that somehow the delta variant of the Wuhan Red Death is now spreading fast. Are you aware the government doesnít even have a test to determine if somebody has the delta variant? Weíre being played again.

And besides the military, businesses are starting to mandate the vaccines. NYC is beginning to require proof for indoor dining. I think these type of things are going to become more common.
because theyíre racist. According to the CDC, blacks only have 28% vaccinated rate. Democrats are all for bringing back white only dining.
Old 08-05-2021, 06:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Apples and oranges! When the military mandates vaccinations it is the government mandating vaccinations. Completely different from an employer mandating vaccinations as a condition of employment. If you refuse vaccinations in the military there are legal issues to deal with and a court marshal.