Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Cuomo Going Bye Bye >

Cuomo Going Bye Bye

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Cuomo Going Bye Bye

Old 08-03-2021, 07:07 PM
  #1  
Giant Nontypical
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,225
Default Cuomo Going Bye Bye

Gov of NY has his butt in a ringer this time. My guess is the DEMs took a good long look at him and decided to let him take the fall for this instead of the thousands on elderly people he killed. Once he is out of office the nursing home deaths can be swept under the table because he will no longer be in office. He isn't the first Gov of NY to be sent packing because he is a little loose with the ladies. Remember Elliot Spitzer? And that was less than 15 years ago.

The funny thing is that along with Michael Avenatti he was being touted as POTUS material not too long ago. The bottom of the barrel keeps getting depper for the DEMs.
flags is offline  
Old 08-03-2021, 07:21 PM
  #2  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,719
Default

Not so sure. Did you notice we have the ONLY state AG unable to bring charges against a law breaker? The same person her investigators determined to have broken the law? Wtf? Does she only go after Trump?
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 08-03-2021, 07:49 PM
  #3  
Nontypical Buck
 
Lunkerdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern Minnesota
Posts: 2,497
Default

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Not so sure. Did you notice we have the ONLY state AG unable to bring charges against a law breaker? The same person her investigators determined to have broken the law? Wtf? Does she only go after Trump?
Really? Trump was caught on an open mic admitting to sexually assaulting women... Guess if yer a Trumper, you think that sexually assaulting women is Okay if your name is Trump... Not so much if yer name is Cuomo...

Why would Trumpers accept such behavior from him, then condemn it from others... Are they fools?

That said... I hope that it's "Say goodnight Dick" for Cuomo...

Last edited by Lunkerdog; 08-03-2021 at 07:54 PM.
Lunkerdog is offline  
Old 08-04-2021, 06:28 AM
  #4  
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 4,111
Default

75,000,000 people overwhelmingly voted for a goof that bragged about grabbing girls by the P###Y and his power and entitlement to do so. Cuomo sounds like a boyscout on his first date compared to that.

Onward to continue your greatness Mr Cuomo.
NeverWill is offline  
Old 08-04-2021, 09:21 AM
  #5  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,719
Default

He says heís staying. The hypocrite party of slavery, founders of the KKK have all done their lip service. Itís time to move on.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 08-04-2021, 10:02 AM
  #6  
Boone & Crockett
 
ipscshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Republic of Texas
Posts: 11,750
Default

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Really? Trump was caught on an open mic admitting to sexually assaulting women... Guess if yer a Trumper, you think that sexually assaulting women is Okay if your name is Trump... Not so much if yer name is Cuomo...

Why would Trumpers accept such behavior from him, then condemn it from others... Are they fools?

That said... I hope that it's "Say goodnight Dick" for Cuomo...
Interestingly, Trump's "open mic" admission was more in the nature of locker room hyperbole/braggadocio which I if I recall, may have been subsequently "corroborated" via claims of a non-credible complainant who was pretty clearly a political opponent (jackass party dogma... It's OK to use lying as a means to an end), whereas Cuomo has at least a dozen credible complaints, by members of his own party/entourage who were found credible by an AG of his own party. Interesting that some here want to apply a much different standard to Cuomo than they did to Justice Kavanaugh.
ipscshooter is offline  
Old 08-04-2021, 02:18 PM
  #7  
Dominant Buck
 
Fieldmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 37,719
Default

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Interestingly, Trump's "open mic" admission was more in the nature of locker room hyperbole/braggadocio which I if I recall, may have been subsequently "corroborated" via claims of a non-credible complainant who was pretty clearly a political opponent (jackass party dogma... It's OK to use lying as a means to an end), whereas Cuomo has at least a dozen credible complaints, by members of his own party/entourage who were found credible by an AG of his own party. Interesting that some here want to apply a much different standard to Cuomo than they did to Justice Kavanaugh.
remember, the current occupant of the White House China Joe RAPED his staff member and according to Tara, she wasnít the only one. The rest are afraid to come forward because the party of slavery destroys all women who come forward when itís one of their own.
Fieldmouse is offline  
Old 08-04-2021, 02:44 PM
  #8  
Giant Nontypical
 
C. Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kountze, Texas
Posts: 5,127
Default

There's a pretty big difference in groupie women who follow rich famous men and Cuomo's subordinate government employees.

C. Davis


C. Davis is online now  
Old 08-04-2021, 04:30 PM
  #9  
Giant Nontypical
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 9,225
Default

Andrew Cuomo in May of 2013 stated the following in regards to Vito Lopez, when he was the head of the Dem Party in Brooklyn and was accused of sexual harassment:

"As I said yesterday, there should be a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to sexual harassment and we must now send a clear message that this behavior is not tolerated," Cuomo said in a statement in May 2013. "Vito Lopez should not spend another day in office, let alone a whole month. He should resign effective immediately and if he does not, he must be expelled."
Spin that one LIBs.
flags is offline  
Old 08-04-2021, 07:37 PM
  #10  
Nontypical Buck
 
Lunkerdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Northern Minnesota
Posts: 2,497
Default

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
Interestingly, Trump's "open mic" admission was more in the nature of locker room hyperbole/braggadocio which I if I recall, may have been subsequently "corroborated" via claims of a non-credible complainant who was pretty clearly a political opponent (jackass party dogma... It's OK to use lying as a means to an end), whereas Cuomo has at least a dozen credible complaints, by members of his own party/entourage who were found credible by an AG of his own party. Interesting that some here want to apply a much different standard to Cuomo than they did to Justice Kavanaugh.
Not sure who the "some" you are referring to are... I've only seen one...

My last line in the quote you posted clearly stated my belief about what should happen to Cuomo...
Lunkerdog is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.