Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Cuomo Going Bye Bye >

Cuomo Going Bye Bye

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Cuomo Going Bye Bye

Old 08-05-2021, 05:47 AM
Typical Buck

Cuomo should resign. That seems pretty obvious. And have charges brought against him by anyone who feels he assaulted them.

That being said, Trump has about 26 different women claiming varying degrees of sexual assault, a few of which have filed suit (quite a few more that are barred by statutes of limitations). It is mind boggling to me that the "party of morality" was able to look the other way, claim locker room talk, argue his policies are what matters not his character, or otherwise write off his behavior, but will now jump on any twitter claim against Biden.

I've no idea what kind of person is Biden and it would not shock me if he has a certain amount of old man creepiness. But there is no question about Trump.

Old 08-05-2021, 06:06 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
Cuomo should resign. That seems pretty obvious. And have charges brought against him by anyone who feels he assaulted them.

That being said, Trump has about 26 different women claiming varying degrees of sexual assault, a few of which have filed suit (quite a few more that are barred by statutes of limitations). It is mind boggling to me that the "party of morality" was able to look the other way, claim locker room talk, argue his policies are what matters not his character, or otherwise write off his behavior, but will now jump on any twitter claim against Biden.

I've no idea what kind of person is Biden and it would not shock me if he has a certain amount of old man creepiness. But there is no question about Trump.
you have TDS to the extreme. Biden is a rapist. He attacked his staff member with penetration. We the tax payers were forced to cover her settlement. You canít even come close to that with Trump. Biden when he transferred he records to the University of Delaware did it as claimed ďSo there would be transparency in all his workĒ. This was of course before the public university blocked all access to his records. He to this day refuses to release those records.
Old 08-05-2021, 07:15 AM
Banned

Hubby they will look the other way. Party comes first. Republicans and their Christian supporters have always looked the other way when it comes to morality in our lives and especially their political leaders.

Sad truth.
Old 08-05-2021, 08:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Another lie from the serial liar!
Old 08-05-2021, 08:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Hubby they will look the other way. Party comes first. Republicans and their Christian supporters have always looked the other way when it comes to morality in our lives and especially their political leaders.

Sad truth.
No hypocrisy here Will... From the reporting I've seen there's a pretty solid case against Cuomo... Even Biden has called for him to step down...

Yet in your above post you said this "Onward to continue your greatness Mr Cuomo"...

Seems to me that your looking the other way when it comes to Cuomo...
Old 08-06-2021, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

What Lunkerdog said. It looks like Cuomo's in a pickle and not likely to escape.
Old 08-06-2021, 05:52 PM
Typical Buck

All of Trumps claims rumored after he became prez , not before , none during his race or after He wasnít in politics , ( which doesnít matter) LOL. Good try though , And yes Iím A. Christian , and proud of it which had nothing to do with any of this , which you know the country was founded and is one nation under god ... that much you do understand donít ya mam
Old 08-06-2021, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by WV 67 View Post
All of Trumps claims rumored after he became prez , not before , none during his race or after He wasnít in politics , ( which doesnít matter) LOL. Good try though , And yes Iím A. Christian , and proud of it which had nothing to do with any of this , which you know the country was founded and is one nation under god ... that much you do understand donít ya mam
Umm... Not true... This recording of Trump caught on a hot mic came out about 4 weeks before the 2016 election...

https://www.npr.org/2016/10/07/49708...ks-about-women
Old 08-07-2021, 08:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I still think Cuomo is on the way out. This "me too" movement seems to be the one thing that holds Dem pols accountable. They definitely opened a Pandora's box with that one.
Old 08-07-2021, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Lunkerdog View Post
Really? Trump was caught on an open mic admitting to sexually assaulting women... Guess if yer a Trumper, you think that sexually assaulting women is Okay if your name is Trump... Not so much if yer name is Cuomo...

Why would Trumpers accept such behavior from him, then condemn it from others... Are they fools?

That said... I hope that it's "Say goodnight Dick" for Cuomo...
When we can have a serial assaulter in office? Why not? You don't pay any attention to what BIDEN has been PHOTOGRAPHED doing in PUBLIC. What trump did was in PRIVATE. DEMONRATS do it on television and camera.

Your dog just won't hunt lunker.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.