Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The New Mask Mandate From The CDC? >

The New Mask Mandate From The CDC?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The New Mask Mandate From The CDC?

Old 07-28-2021, 05:02 AM
Dominant Buck

Default The New Mask Mandate From The CDC?

My response, good luck with that one. The CDC has been put on the permanent ignore list.
Old 07-28-2021, 05:11 AM
Fork Horn

Yes I get the feeling this mandate will not be very well received or followed. The people who didn't get the vaccine are probably also the people who refuse to mask. The people who did get the vaccine will think "I wore masks for almost a year, I got vaccinated, I did everything I was supposed to do. Anyone who gets it and dies is their own damn fault" consider me in the latter.
Old 07-28-2021, 05:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
Yes I get the feeling this mandate will not be very well received or followed. The people who didn't get the vaccine are probably also the people who refuse to mask. The people who did get the vaccine will think "I wore masks for almost a year, I got vaccinated, I did everything I was supposed to do. Anyone who gets it and dies is their own damn fault" consider me in the latter.
Agreed,

Why should I do anything out of my ordinary because Republicans are Dumba$$s. If they choose to increase their chances of death then so be it.

I do disagree that they do not have the "rights" to drive 100mph through a school zone. I still don't want them to be granted those liberties.

Old 07-28-2021, 05:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
lol, if masks worked, why didnít they work? we must first ask why has the government and big tech buried 100 years worth of data showing masks are useless when it comes to airborne illnesses? Shouldnít we the people be allowed to make an informed decision on our own? Now from data weíve learned recently with the Wuhan Red Death. As weíve already seen, you havenít been able to produce the data to show masks worked anywhere in the US. If anything, states which never had mask mandates and those which dropped their mandates proved masks are useless. However since you refuse to accept the science that the data from the US showed, we can look at India. They wore masks religiously and they had a major outbreak of the virus. So masks worked until they didnít.

If vaccines work, why arenít they working? Itís now rumored that vaccinated people are the new super spreaders. Look no further than the bombed political stunt the state representatives of the Texas Party Of Slavery Democrats trip to Washington. They infected so many people in DC that the administration had to refuse to reveal how bad the spread actual was. Itís no wonder the lying China joe administration is now changing their tunes from only a month ago. To quote China Joe, fully vaccinated people donít need to wear masks. Itís the unvaccinated who are the super spreaders.

fyi, according to the Doctor at Johnís Hopkins, America has hit heard immunity. Many Americans have already been exposed and now have natural immunity something these vaccines canít do which is why theyíre talking booster shots just six months after getting two doses of the vaccines. We already knew early on the Wuhan Red Death shares similarities with the common cold and T-cells could protect individuals.

As a person who has traveled the world for twenty years, if I was really worried about a virus with a better than 99% survival rate, I would get an anti-body test first before getting an experimental shot.

You need to prepare yourself for one key fact. The Wuhan Red Death is here to stay. It will always be out there. It time you learn to live with it.

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 07-28-2021 at 06:26 AM.
Old 07-28-2021, 06:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Agreed,

Why should I do anything out of my ordinary because Republicans are Dumba$$s. If they choose to increase their chances of death then so be it.

I do disagree that they do not have the "rights" to drive 100mph through a school zone. I still don't want them to be granted those liberties.
So you believe people have the right to drive through a school zone at 100 mph. You are the epitome of word above that you tried to make ok to post here, where is something seriously wrong with you head and you lack of ability to have intelligent thoughts. Why you allowed to be on ths site is a mystery, you serve no useful purpose, you arent even fit to serve as a good example of a bad example. You are one sick puppy!!!
Old 07-28-2021, 06:43 AM
Super Moderator

Just two weeks to flatten the curve. Come on y'all.

-Jake
Old 07-28-2021, 07:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
lol, if masks worked, why didnít they work? we must first ask why has the government and big tech buried 100 years worth of data showing masks are useless when it comes to airborne illnesses? Shouldnít we the people be allowed to make an informed decision on our own? Now from data weíve learned recently with the Wuhan Red Death. As weíve already seen, you havenít been able to produce the data to show masks worked anywhere in the US. If anything, states which never had mask mandates and those which dropped their mandates proved masks are useless. However since you refuse to accept the science that the data from the US showed, we can look at India. They wore masks religiously and they had a major outbreak of the virus. So masks worked until they didnít.

If vaccines work, why arenít they working? Itís now rumored that vaccinated people are the new super spreaders. Look no further than the bombed political stunt the state representatives of the Texas Party Of Slavery Democrats trip to Washington. They infected so many people in DC that the administration had to refuse to reveal how bad the spread actual was. Itís no wonder the lying China joe administration is now changing their tunes from only a month ago. To quote China Joe, fully vaccinated people donít need to wear masks. Itís the unvaccinated who are the super spreaders.

fyi, according to the Doctor at Johnís Hopkins, America has hit heard immunity. Many Americans have already been exposed and now have natural immunity something these vaccines canít do which is why theyíre talking booster shots just six months after getting two doses of the vaccines. We already knew early on the Wuhan Red Death shares similarities with the common cold and T-cells could protect individuals.

As a person who has traveled the world for twenty years, if I was really worried about a virus with a better than 99% survival rate, I would get an anti-body test first before getting an experimental shot.

You need to prepare yourself for one key fact. The Wuhan Red Death is here to stay. It will always be out there. It time you learn to live with it.
OK Doc and Scientist. You voted for #45 so I already know how smart you are.
Old 07-28-2021, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

This NOT an R/D thing despite what media (and some on here say). I just returned form both DC and MA, both D hotbeds, and live in WY, an R hotbed. All have gone mask-less and won't return, the governments might push it, but it won't be enforced and the majority of the people will NOT go back to wearing masks. They did, for a year, then were freed and realized how much they missed smiles, talking clearly etc. The people will not go back.
Old 07-28-2021, 07:47 AM
Dominant Buck

We all need to remember, the new mask mandates and threats against the unvaccinated are allowing two million wet backs to cross our border this year alone. Many of those are refusing vaccines and many already test positive to the Wuhan Red Death. Instead of turning them back across the border, they are paying for hotels until they can arrange for secret transportation for them to dump them off throughout our country. Is this what an administration thatís truly worried about the Wuhan Red Death or one thatís in step decline of support among Americans and therefore needs to replenish their base Will new ones uneducated illegals? According to the CDC, each of these infected wet backs will go on to infect 2.5 American citizens.
Old 07-28-2021, 07:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
We all need to remember, the new mask mandates and threats against the unvaccinated are allowing two million wet backs to cross our border this year alone. Many of those are refusing vaccines and many already test positive to the Wuhan Red Death. Instead of turning them back across the border, they are paying for hotels until they can arrange for secret transportation for them to dump them off throughout our country. Is this what an administration thatís truly worried about the Wuhan Red Death or one thatís in step decline of support among Americans and therefore needs to replenish their base Will new ones uneducated illegals? According to the CDC, each of these infected wet backs will go on to infect 2.5 American citizens.
I want the statistical data on your racist rant. Texas does nothing to combat the virus so why would they care about immigrants coming into the US to work.

Rand Paul thinks the Virus is a US grown virus so why call it Wuhan. Must be a #45 thing to create a racist twist on a worldwide disaster.

We desperately need workers in the country and it sure won't come from the rolls of the Lazy Republicans.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.