Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
The New Mask Mandate From The CDC? >

The New Mask Mandate From The CDC?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The New Mask Mandate From The CDC?

Old 07-28-2021, 12:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
You know, if you want to get a good hunting dog, your best chances are to find a reputable breeder, one who carefully selects the parents, who checks medical issues and does frequent vet check-ups and so forth. ‘Course it’s not a guarantee that your pup will be a good hunter, companion and healthy dog. But your odds are much better than if you picked one out of a carboard box at the local supermarket. Or out of the classifieds. You might get lucky with some pound dog or a pup for a guy who knows a guy, but going with a good breeder increases your odds of a good outcome.

Same with the medical precautions associated with COVID, such as social distancing, wearing masks, washing your hands often, and just being in decent shape. None on their own provide any guarantees, but they help reduce the rate of transmission of the virus and being in good shape can reduce the severity of the symptoms.

And the same with the vaccines. Depending on which one you get, they provide around 90% protection from exposure to the virus (maybe less with the newer strains), and even if a vaccinated person does catch the virus, the symptoms are less, as are the chances of hospitalization and death.

So to address FM’s question, 90% is not 100% and there are no guarantees. The vaccine is not a perfect shield, it was never claimed to be. But “breakthrough” infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for only about 1.1% of new cases. Over 99% of those hospitalized in 2021 were unvaccinated. Same percentages for deaths – unvaccinated. Those are facts.
first your numbers are false. NJ alone has had 49 fully vaccinated people die from the Wuhan red death. again, answer the questions. The same administration that is mandating masks is also moving illegal aliens in the middle of the night who have the Wuhan Red Death. Also, while they are currently mandating American citizens to get vaccinated, they are allowing illegals (many with Wuhan Red Death) to walk about freely in our country.

This is the double standard you leftist have. While you try to demonize us, you ignore the real problem. stop ducking the questions. It’s a yes or no.

lol, are you using the proven quack Fauci as you source? That’s funny.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ents-have-died

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 07-28-2021 at 12:11 PM.
Old 07-28-2021, 01:30 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Hey hubby and lonestar, shouldn’t the China Joe administration reveal where they have been sending the wet backs to in the middle of the night in order for us to know why the CDC is instituting new mandates on Americans while allowing the wet backs to enter untested and unvaccinated? Why isn’t that an important question as the administration is trying to scare us on outbreaks? Why do the American people have to pay the price for the administration’s mistakes? Answer the questions please.
You're going to have give me a source on sending untested unvaccinated immigrants throughout the country. According to ICE they have tested 264,176 people. 1,267 positive tests and quarantined. 27,670 current detained population. Here is the source.

https://www.ice.gov/coronavirus

Where is your source?
Old 07-28-2021, 01:34 PM
Typical Buck

first your numbers are false. NJ alone has had 49 fully vaccinated people die from the Wuhan red death. again, answer the questions. The same administration that is mandating masks is also moving illegal aliens in the middle of the night who have the Wuhan Red Death. Also, while they are currently mandating American citizens to get vaccinated, they are allowing illegals (many with Wuhan Red Death) to walk about freely in our country.
I've not seen anything about moving COVID positive illegals in the dead of night and until I see a valid source I won't comment. I am out of tin foil.

I can back up my claims with multiple sources. FM cannot do this, or if he can his facts omit significant details. For example, yes, its true NJ had 49 vaccinated people die. Never mind that of the 49 fully vaccinated people who died “many had other complicating factors” that kept them vulnerable to a COVID infection and were all over 50. Never mind that in NJ 99.99% of the 32,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations between Jan. 19 and July 12 were unvaccinated individuals. Never mind that nationally, of the roughly 18,000 individuals who died from COVID in May, 99.2% were unvaccinated.

“My response to the `what’s the point of vaccinating’ crowd is to say that the goal is risk reduction, not risk elimination, and these vaccines do a far better job of reducing your risk of dying than anything else we have right now,” Silvera said. “Most preventive measures are not 100% effective, but we encourage them anyway because the risk associated with not using them is dramatically higher.”

We could use FM's logic in Texas and say that since last February, that state had 43 vaccinated people die from COVID. Never mind that during the same time frame, Texas had 8,744 unvaccinated people die from COVID (again, 99.5% of the total).

Getting vaccinated reduces transmission of the disease, reduces hospitalization and reduces death. It's that simple.

Old 07-28-2021, 02:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Funny ICE is now trustworthy for the left. That’s rich.

https://www.westernjournal.com/lawma...us-dead-night/

btw, the top brass has ordered all military people not to report and/or take pictures of the operation.https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/20/t...ren-transport/

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/feature...-local-hotels/

https://djhjmedia.com/steven/covid-s...grande-valley/

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...night-n2589748

Last edited by Fieldmouse; 07-28-2021 at 02:09 PM.
Old 07-28-2021, 02:16 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by hubby11 View Post
I've not seen anything about moving COVID positive illegals in the dead of night and until I see a valid source I won't comment. I am out of tin foil.

I can back up my claims with multiple sources. FM cannot do this, or if he can his facts omit significant details. For example, yes, its true NJ had 49 vaccinated people die. Never mind that of the 49 fully vaccinated people who died “many had other complicating factors” that kept them vulnerable to a COVID infection and were all over 50. Never mind that in NJ 99.99% of the 32,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations between Jan. 19 and July 12 were unvaccinated individuals. Never mind that nationally, of the roughly 18,000 individuals who died from COVID in May, 99.2% were unvaccinated.

“My response to the `what’s the point of vaccinating’ crowd is to say that the goal is risk reduction, not risk elimination, and these vaccines do a far better job of reducing your risk of dying than anything else we have right now,” Silvera said. “Most preventive measures are not 100% effective, but we encourage them anyway because the risk associated with not using them is dramatically higher.”

We could use FM's logic in Texas and say that since last February, that state had 43 vaccinated people die from COVID. Never mind that during the same time frame, Texas had 8,744 unvaccinated people die from COVID (again, 99.5% of the total).

Getting vaccinated reduces transmission of the disease, reduces hospitalization and reduces death. It's that simple.
too funny, if your last statement is true, why do the unvaccinated need to wear masks? Why is the administration flip flopping on their stated positions from just a month ago? Last question, why is Britain experiencing 40% of the hospitalization are those who have been fully vaccinated? They use the same vaccines. Somebody isn’t telling the truth. I wonder who that could be? Hmmm.
Old 07-28-2021, 02:42 PM
Typical Buck

https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=41384&stc=1&d
https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/att...1&d=1627512258
Here’s something to look at And you can find the info on it very easy , NBC. And CNN.

Last edited by WV 67; 07-28-2021 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-28-2021, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 07-28-2021, 03:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

We've gone from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to thinking we can achieve zero transmission. They are trying to milk this politically for all it's worth.
The gold standard should be those who contracted it and come through with flying colors.

C. Davis
Old 07-28-2021, 04:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Only sheep will blindly believe what the govt tells them. I can trace my bloodline to the Arapaho Tribe. Look how good trusting to govt turned out for my ancestors. I will never be a sheep, leave that to the mindless minions and am officially declaring Hubby to be the newest member of that clueless clan.
Old 07-28-2021, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

too funny, if your last statement is true, why do the unvaccinated need to wear masks?
I don't agree with the new CDC recommendation, but my sense is that Biden is trying to be the anti-Trump and is allowing CDC to independently make its recommendations. CDC does not care about optics or fairness, they just want to minimize infections and death. As has been exhaustively noted, the vaccines are not 100% effective in protection from contracting the virus or in its transmission to others. Masks help minimize transmission, plain and simple. If it was my call, at this point, I would be less concerned with the ignorant and stubborn.

Why is the administration flip flopping on their stated positions from just a month ago?
As above. The goal is to minimize hospitalizations and death. So reasonable people are now expected to sacrifice for those who refuse to get vaccinated.

Last question, why is Britain experiencing 40% of the hospitalization are those who have been fully vaccinated?
The UK is over 90% vaccinated, so obviously the percentages of sick who got at least one shot is higher. This has already been previously explained:

Let's say you have a really smart population that is 100% vaccinated (two stabs), and the vaccine is 85% effective against exposure to COVID. So out of 1000 people that are exposed, about 150 people will still get the virus. And 100% of those infected had been vaccinated! But that does not mean one should not get vaccinated because, remember, 850 of the 1000 that were exposed did not get the virus. Of course there are many other factors - age, lifestyle, whether one has already gotten the virus and so forth - that will effect the level of protection. But also remember this; even if a vaccinated person gets the virus he or she is still far less likely to need treatment or hospitalization. because the vaccines also decrease the severity of the symptoms.

There are other factors that will increase the percentages of vaccinated people to end up in the hospital. Those that have already taken the vaccination are the most vulnerable in society, including the elderly and other high risk groups. These groups are also the most likely to not get the maximum benefit from the vaccines, meaning the immunity percentages are less for them. Take some time and read the following:

COVID: the reason cases are rising among the double vaccinated – it’s not because vaccines aren’t working

Is is indisputable that the total number of COVID hospitalizations will be dramatically lower than in a world without vaccines, but those who are admitted are increasingly likely to have had both shots.

Another article from Forbes presents a somewhat more somber outlook. But try not to cherry-pick from the report, Nowhere is it suggested that people are better off not getting the shots.

They use the same vaccines.
Actually a lot in the UK have taken the AstraZeneca vaccine which is less effective than the Pfizer.

Somebody isn’t telling the truth. I wonder who that could be? Hmmm.
Who claimed 49 deaths of vaccinated people in NJ while ignoring the 1000s of deaths of the unvaccinated? Who is ignoring the fact that over 99% of those hospitalized and dying from COVID in the U.S. are unvaccinated?

Last edited by hubby11; 07-29-2021 at 02:07 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.