Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trolls have taken over >

Trolls have taken over

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trolls have taken over

Old 07-22-2021, 11:48 AM
Banned

Default Trolls have taken over

I feel bad about what has happened to this site. There used to be solid debate. Now I feel like I am simply reading what is published right out of the Russian Bott Troll farm.

Why do they want Americans to die and to be poor and subservient to the guy with the Orange Hair. Why are they trying so hard.
Old 07-22-2021, 12:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Did you look in the mirror? You are the worst troll I have ever seen on any site.
Old 07-22-2021, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

all Will does is blather complete and total BS about Russian bots and trumps ties to Russia which have been proven wrong, yet has he mentioned what the 1.5 million that the mayor of Moscow's widow paid hunter was for? He is without a doubt a professional troll paid by the post to stir up BS, but one day his identity will be known and then perhaps he will learn!
Old 07-22-2021, 02:32 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
all Will does is blather complete and total BS about Russian bots and trumps ties to Russia which have been proven wrong, yet has he mentioned what the 1.5 million that the mayor of Moscow's widow paid hunter was for? He is without a doubt a professional troll paid by the post to stir up BS, but one day his identity will be known and then perhaps he will learn!
come on now, 3.5 million gets sanctions relief so you can build an oil pipeline that puts NATO allies under the control of Russia.
Old 07-22-2021, 04:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
I feel bad about what has happened to this site. There used to be solid debate. Now I feel like I am simply reading what is published right out of the Russian Bott Troll farm.

Why do they want Americans to die and to be poor and subservient to the guy with the Orange Hair. Why are they trying so hard.
Why are you so stupid to think that those of us who have an IQ over 6 would buy into anything that you say? You are a ridiculous twit who couldn't get a job that required counting to three. The only person here that doesn't know that you are an idiot is You. What happened to this site is people who are the likes of you. If you don't like it I suggest you take a hike to some place that brooks idiots!
Old 07-22-2021, 04:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Guys, guys, guys, guys.... PLEASE.... PLEASE... try not to instigate this <expletive> that we unfortunately have on this site... I have had him blocked since Christ was a child, and it does no good, as sometimes people make indirect quotes of his idiotic posts.

Ignore him, pay him no mind, and he'll go away.... He'll find some other internet forum to stir up trouble.
Old 07-23-2021, 03:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

Sadly Butch, I doubt he will leave, he thinks he is intelligent and he thinks he has friends here. The degree of stupidity that he exhibits is unable to comprehend that he is unlikable.
Old 07-23-2021, 04:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
Sadly Butch, I doubt he will leave, he thinks he is intelligent and he thinks he has friends here.
Exactly. As long as the other mindless minions answer him and stroke his ego he will be here. Doesn't matter if every other member puts him on the list, as I have done, the mindless minions will always scratch his itch.
Old 07-23-2021, 04:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Understood... It's just that I don't get why someone would visit a hunting site like this one, just to stir up trouble?

It would be the same as me visiting some type of PETA site or ultra-liberal, anti-gun, left wing type of site... I could go on there and post a photo of me and my Savage .308 rifle and the small basket 6 pointer that I shot. It would cause a riot and people would lose their freakin' minds... What type of joy would I get out of doing something like that? I'd get banned in 0.2 seconds and they'd probably backtrack through my screen name, ISP, etc... and contact the FBI to pay me a visit. I leave them alone, they leave me alone. They have their beliefs, I have mine. Why stir up unwanted trouble, especially when it's not called for?
Old 07-23-2021, 04:40 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
Understood... It's just that I don't get why someone would visit a hunting site like this one, just to stir up trouble?
This is because you have been blessed with something called intelligence which is something not one of the mindless minions have. Believe it or not, it really is that simple.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.