Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Trolls have taken over >

Trolls have taken over

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Trolls have taken over

Old 07-23-2021, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Butch, he's not going to go away because he doesn't want to. He gets reactions from people and knows he's getting into their heads. Some people respond directly to him with arguments. He doesn't care cause he sucked you in. He won't debate you and ignores you when you post something that defeats his simple and often false arguments. He doesn't want to debate you. He just wants to suck you in and get you wound up when he won't debate fairly or even give you the courtesy of an answer. He's just doing it to mess with you cause he can. He also gets satisfaction when people like you and me tell others to ignore him because he knows he got to us, again. But he most enjoys it when people who have him on the ignore list because he's offended them still post about him posting. That means he's still getting into their head, even just for a few minutes to post about him. Heck, look at how many people post about him when he's on one of his temp bans. He's not even posting then and people are still responding to him. Go figure.

ANY mention of, response to or even just posting in a topic he starts is a victory for him because he got you to respond somehow. And that's how he gets his jollies. And wins (in his mind). Want to truly get to him. Don't post in any topic he starts. Don't respond to any post he makes in somebody else's topic. And don't post how you have him on ignore status because then he knows he got to you. It takes willpower to do this and I include myself in that statement. But trolls crave attention and go into withdrawals when they don't get it. Somebody else said it first but please, please, don't feed (post) the trolls.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:37 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by ButchA View Post
Understood... It's just that I don't get why someone would visit a hunting site like this one, just to stir up trouble?
Strange as it may sound to you not all hunters are conservative. I like to hunt. I enjoy hunting, but hunting and gun rights are not the most important things to me. Go ahead and call me a traitor, mindless, idiot, and all the other names I get called here for voicing a different opinion. I would think it would get boring to just talk to a bunch of people who agree with everything you say and don't challenge your views on anything.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

OK, you win, consider it done, if that is what you want, I aim to please.
Old 07-23-2021, 03:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
Strange as it may sound to you not all hunters are conservative. I like to hunt. I enjoy hunting, but hunting and gun rights are not the most important things to me. Go ahead and call me a traitor, mindless, idiot, and all the other names I get called here for voicing a different opinion. I would think it would get boring to just talk to a bunch of people who agree with everything you say and don't challenge your views on anything.
I don't call anyone anything.... I like to think that we are all together in this great big place called Earth. Sure, sure, we might have different tastes and whatnot. That's totally understandable. Someone might love country music. I don't particularly care for it, as its (modern era) is all computerized pop with whining vocals, set to a country beat. I prefer classic rock, oldies, and even harder rock like Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, etc...

Getting back on point, I just don't understand why some want to constantly "stir the pot" and cause trouble, just to get a rise out of someone else. We need to take a good solid look at who is who and what is what on this forum. We all share a common interest in hunting, fishing, the overall outdoors, and (hopefully) pretty much the same views --- with a few differences here and there. That's what makes things unique about this forum...

Example: Flags is a retired Senior Chief (E-8) from the Navy. I could call him a "Squid" and he could call me a "Puddle Pirate" (US Coast Guard) and nothing else would need to be said. Just two retired military veterans poking harmless fun at one another. But yet, we share pretty much the same viewpoints, etc... No need to argue....

But when someone joins this forum and doesn't post anywhere else but the Politics Forum, raises eyebrows. No other posts in deer hunting, small game hunting, fishing, firearms, bowhunting, etc... and when asked about experiences, makes/models of firearms or bows, all you get is the sound of crickets....

Hmmmm........
Old 07-23-2021, 03:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

I don't call anyone anything.... I like to think that we are all together in this great big place called Earth. Sure, sure, we might have different tastes and whatnot. That's totally understandable. Someone might love country music. I don't particularly care for it, as its (modern era) is all computerized pop with whining vocals, set to a country beat. I prefer classic rock, oldies, and even harder rock like Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, etc...

Getting back on point, I just don't understand why some want to constantly "stir the pot" and cause trouble, just to get a rise out of someone else. We need to take a good solid look at who is who and what is what on this forum. We all share a common interest in hunting, fishing, the overall outdoors, and (hopefully) pretty much the same views --- with a few differences here and there. That's what makes things unique about this forum...

Example: Flags is a retired Senior Chief (E-8) from the Navy. I could call him a "Squid" and he could call me a "Puddle Pirate" (US Coast Guard) and nothing else would need to be said. Just two retired military veterans poking harmless fun at one another. But yet, we share pretty much the same viewpoints, etc... No need to argue....

But when someone joins this forum and doesn't post anywhere else but the Politics Forum, raises eyebrows. No other posts in deer hunting, small game hunting, fishing, firearms, bowhunting, etc... and when asked about experiences, makes/models of firearms or bows, all you get is the sound of crickets....

Hmmmm........

You have figured it out, Lone Star and NW and a few others have no business on a hunting message board because the only thing they hunt is trouble and controversy, I sincerely either one of them owns a firearm.
Old 07-23-2021, 04:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Oldtimr View Post
You have figured it out, Lone Star and NW and a few others have no business on a hunting message board because the only thing they hunt is trouble and controversy, I sincerely either one of them owns a firearm.
Thank you... If I ever am up in PA somewhere, I owe you a lunch. Your choice. My treat.

See libs? Take note of this... No hostilities, no badmouthing, no ridiculing, etc...
Old 07-23-2021, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by lonestar50 View Post
If gun rights are not high up on your agenda, not only are you a liberal idiot, you have no business even being a hunter, the main purpose of a hunter should be passing the art of hunting down so future generations so they can enjoy the tranquility of gods creation and learn from nature, as you have stated you do not belong here, you do not deserve the recognition of being a hunter, nor an American. that is a fact you can not argue, take a hike, I would prefer you ignore me and not reply to my posts and I will return the favor! if you won't fight for gun rights you are without a doubt the enemy, you are disgusting, you need to move where gun rights do not exist, you are just as much part of the problem as BLM, Antifa, and the gun grabbers, go pound sand! and I am being nice!
Old 07-23-2021, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

Thank you... If I ever am up in PA somewhere, I owe you a lunch. Your choice. My treat.

See libs? Take note of this... No hostilities, no badmouthing, no ridiculing, etc...
Where was I hostile in my last post? In any of my posts? I can point to just about any responses to me to show you the hostilities towards me. I give you the post right above mine as an example. A small piece if me thinks Oldtimr would murder me in my sleep if he knew where I lived.
Old 07-24-2021, 03:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Nah, I would not soil my hands on a liberal!
Old 07-25-2021, 04:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
all Will does is blather complete and total BS about Russian bots and trumps ties to Russia which have been proven wrong, yet has he mentioned what the 1.5 million that the mayor of Moscow's widow paid hunter was for? He is without a doubt a professional troll paid by the post to stir up BS, but one day his identity will be known and then perhaps he will learn!
Are you sure? Did the Biggest Loser tell you that he had no relationship. He does lie a little now and then you know.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...b-spy-new-book
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/arti...nger-book.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.